How old is too old to get in a fight?

Once you graduate college any fighting days should be long gone.  Would I hit some dude that did what this guy did to your wife, probably depends on my condition at the moment.  Would I talk sh1t to him, for sure.  Now, if he punched/slapped/pushed her or kept doing what he did to her, then i would be left with no choice.  I could probably let one honk pass though.

43 minutes ago, Mark80 said:

Once you graduate college any fighting days should be long gone.  Would I hit some dude that did what this guy did to your wife, probably depends on my condition at the moment.  Would I talk sh1t to him, for sure.  Now, if he punched/slapped/pushed her or kept doing what he did to her, then i would be left with no choice.  I could probably let one honk pass though.

Sweet.....what's your address?

10 hours ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Pfffffft... ?

I prefer flight locks in a boat:

ottawa-up-down600.jpg

Wouldn't it be cool if these guys could see my talent:

CC:

@BringBackFergy

@Cripple Creek

@Mike in Horseheads

@SlimShady'sGhost

?

Based on the weeds growing near your “club house”, use of Roundup, the horrible way you treat bass boaters and wasting taxpayer dollars doing Cryptoquip and Soduku puzzles all day...I should punch you in the nose. 

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, ICanSleepWhenI'mDead said:

“For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.”
Carl Sagan, The Demon-Haunted World: Science as a Candle in the Dark

I love the quote, but I don't think there is ANY WAY we can perceive the universe as it really exists. We don’t even know what ~95% of it is made of, and we’re not too sure about the 5%. THAT is the beauty of it. 

On 10/26/2019 at 5:20 PM, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Was carpooling with another hockey Dad friend on the way to Montpelier today, and he was telling me how he was up at a comedy show on the mountain last weekend and some drunk idiot literally squoze his wife’s boob!! 

I guess they were on the way out to the car after the show and this dude (who was obnoxiously hammered all night I guess) just gave it a honk ?

This made me think though.  I think I would HAVE to fight that guy if it was my wife.  Right?!  Even if he was bigger than me, I’d have to at least make an effort.  *****’s crazy...

I’m 40 btw

Discuss....

some drunken idiot, we both would have laughed it off.

btw when did you move to Australia, seems like you move somewhere every couple of years?

14 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

some drunken idiot, we both would have laughed it off.

btw when did you move to Australia, seems like you move somewhere every couple of years?

You’ll laugh it off if I grabbed your wife’s tit and gave it a honk?  Where do you live again?

I think it’s important to make a distinction between a drunken mistake and self defense. Even my wife doesn’t want me getting into a fight over a boob grab. We’d both rather see you shamed with a trip to jail. If it’s self defense, I’m ALL IN. 

1 hour ago, Augie said:

I think it’s important to make a distinction between a drunken mistake and self defense. Even my wife doesn’t want me getting into a fight over a boob grab. We’d both rather see you shamed with a trip to jail. If it’s self defense, I’m ALL IN. 

Sexual assault is a fine reason for self defense. I won’t wait around for a determination. I will defend first. 

12 minutes ago, thebug said:

Sexual assault is a fine reason for self defense. I won’t wait around for a determination. I will defend first. 

Good for you. (I don’t know what waiting around for determination means, exactly, but if it cops and an arrest, I’m on board with that). My own wife agrees with me. A boob grab warrants police and assault charges. Feel free to escalate and take it to an even worse place, where you and/or your loved one may die. 

Edited by Augie

8 minutes ago, Augie said:

Good for you. (I don’t know what waiting around for determination means, exactly, but if it cops and an arrest, I’m on board with that). My own wife agrees with me. A boob grab warrants police and assault charges. Feel free to escalate and take it to an even worse place, where you and/or your loved one may die. 

???