The Babylon Bee, America's Newspaper

3rdnlng

3 hours ago, Unforgiven said:

https://pagesix.com/2021/03/14/meghan-markle-reportedly-planning-to-run-for-us-president/

Meghan Markle reportedly networking with Democrats, eyes bid for US president.

I thought this one was from BB but hell no. This one is lol real.

Why wouldn’t she. She’s no dummy. She’s figured out how this whole political elite thing works. She would be an iconic  figurehead. 

cant think of a better icon of current America than a second rate actress that failed civil service exams, and rebelled against unwoke commercials only to marry her way into wealth and power to destroy the family she took it from, that’s famous for being famous. It’s really the only American dream that’s left. 

• Like (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Why wouldn’t she. She’s no dummy. She’s figured out how this whole political elite thing works. She would be an iconic  figurehead. 

cant think of a better icon of current America than a second rate actress that failed civil service exams, and rebelled against unwoke commercials only to marry her way into wealth and power to destroy the family she took it from, that’s famous for being famous. It’s really the only American dream that’s left. 

Trump set the bar pretty low.

6 hours ago, Unforgiven said:

https://pagesix.com/2021/03/14/meghan-markle-reportedly-planning-to-run-for-us-president/

Meghan Markle reportedly networking with Democrats, eyes bid for US president.

I thought this one was from BB but hell no. This one is lol real.

Page 6 is a tabloid gossip celebrity magazine/site.  BB has more credibility.

3 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

When I read this post I couldn't help but hearing Clint Eastwood's voice from Gran Torino... And stay off my lawn!!!

34 minutes ago, Motorin' said:

When I read this post I couldn't help but hearing Clint Eastwood's voice from Gran Torino... And stay off my lawn!!!

Got it. You’re in for Markle ‘24. Sticker for your razor scooter helmet is in the mail. 

stay woke and don’t worry, the government is going to save you from yourself. 

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood

1 hour ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Got it. You’re in for Markle ‘24. Sticker for your razor scooter helmet is in the mail. 

stay woke and don’t worry, the government is going to save you from yourself. 

You need to get some sleep. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...