The Babylon Bee, America's Newspaper

3rdnlng

On 2/25/2020 at 9:51 AM, B-Man said:

The party of "science" also does not believe in Vaccines, Economics, History, or facts in general...

If you think about it, Climate Change is the only pseduo-science the left religiously believe.

• Like (+1) 1

Scrappleface http://scrappleface.com/blog/2020/03/02/joe-biden-drops-out-of-race-endorses-biden/

Joe Biden Drops Out of Race, Endorses Biden

biden-drops-out.jpg

Former Democrat presidential hopeful Joe Biden bids fairwell to supporters, and commits to “devoting my next 18 months to going door-to-door for my former rival Joe Biden.”

(2020-03-02) — Following disappointing performances in early primaries and caucuses, former Vice President Joe Biden today suspended his campaign for the Democratic nomination for President of the United States, and announced he’ll throw his support behind the winner of the South Carolina primary, the former Delaware Senator, Joe Biden.

“A man’s gotta know when he’s whipped,” Biden told a tearful crowd of supporters. “It’s time for me to skedaddle, and make way for that Biden fella — God love him. He’s got the Joe-mentum now, and I’m yesterday’s newspaper, stained filthy with bird droppings and cat urine.”

The three-time presidential contender said he was moved by the selflessness of Amy Klobuchar and Pete Buttigieg, who each dropped out the race this week and plan to endorse Biden.

“If they can put aside their own ambitions for the good of the country,” Biden said, “so can Old Joe.”

• Haha (+1) 2