The Babylon Bee, America's Newspaper

3rdnlng

20 minutes ago, B-Man said:

NOW IT ALL MAKES SENSE: 

Wise Men Actually Just Sent Gifts Using Free Amazon Prime Shipping, Scholars Now Believe.

From the Babylon Bee, Bethlehem’s Newspaper of Record

Amazon-Prime-Air.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by Koko78
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

On 11/25/2019 at 12:39 PM, Foxx said:

this has to be the funniest Babylon Bee article yet.

wait......

https://twitter.com/RealSaavedra/status/1199037792078032896

'Perineum sunning' leaves Josh Brolin 'crazy burned' as doctors warn against viral wellness trend

“Tried this perineum sunning that I’ve been hearing about and my suggestion is DO NOT do it as long as I did. My pucker hole is crazy burned and I was going to spend the day shopping with my family and instead I’m icing and using aloe and burn creams because of the severity of the pain,” Brolin shared on Instagram, along with a string of curse words calling out the “stupid” trend that may in fact be detrimental to one’s health.

screen-shot-2019-03-29-at-13.31.15.jpg?q

• Haha (+1) 3

29 minutes ago, B-Man said:

HEH: Rise Of Skywalker To Introduce First Lesbian AT-AT.

From the Babylon Bee, the Galactic Empire’s Digital Newspaper of Record.

(And worth clicking on for the Photoshop atop the page alone.)

“Star Wars has always been about representing diversity.” Abrams said, “Whether it was giving all the white characters medals at the end of A New Hope, or the hilariously accurate Jewish and Caribbean stereotypes in The Phantom Menace, it’s important that everyone has a character they can relate to!”

:lol:  But they forgot the accurate Asian stereotypes.