[Incomplete title] If Allen plays the exact same game as last week, but....

BigBobby

Instead, Knox catches the easy throw and the deep ball goes to foster instead of useless Roberts and the Bills beat the Eagles, what will people complain about him?

I know the expectation is that he's perfect not even halfway through year 2. But, it seems that he cleans up everything that people trash him over:

1. The completion % is up 10pts

2. The turnovers are way down the last 2 weeks

3. He leads the league in 4th q passer rating and comebacks

4. His short game is rated amongst the best in the league

5. I could go on

The current trashing is that he isn't hitting the deep ball and winning is not good enough all of a sudden...unless we stomp everybody. What's it going to be next week?

• Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, BigBobby said:

Instead, Knox catches the easy throw and the deep ball goes to foster instead of useless Roberts and the Bills beat the Eagles, what will people complain about him?

I know the expectation is that he's perfect not even halfway through year 2. But, it seems that he cleans up everything that people trash him over:

5. I could go on

The current trashing is that he isn't hitting the deep ball and winning is not good enough all of a sudden...unless we stomp everybody. What's it going to be next week?

I'm really glad you didn't...

• Haha (+1) 6

1 minute ago, CaptnCoke11 said:

This should go well...

...LMAO...I stopped at "halfway through year 2" when he has had what, 16 starts?.....hell if I'm a collegiate QB draft candidate, I'd stay in school for my PhD rather than come to OBD and the "TBD "pigeon stained welcoming red carpet"...who needs the s*&t?...PUN intended.....imagine if Peyton started his 3-13 career in Bflo?......

• Like (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, BigBobby said:

5. I could go on

Hokay, after reading this post, I gotta vote that these are pretty much exactly the same points made in the Vic Carruci article Yolo linked, and is being discussed in that thread.  Please use the search function and glance through the first 2 pages of the board before starting threads.

If anyone wants to discuss these points, please join that thread and welcome!

PS it's an incomplete title, too.  Please use a complete title that reflects the thread topic and doesn't end with .....

• Thank you (+1) 1