Totally Buffalo >> Brit visit at the Bills/Fins game

inthebuff

Awesome story!  Thanks for posting!

This is the true meaning of Bills Mafia!!  Not all the negative, stupid stories the media loves to push.

Makes me proud to be a Bills fan and a part of #BillsMafia.

#GoBILLS

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, stosh64 said:

This is the true meaning of Bills Mafia!!  Not all the negative, stupid stories the media loves to push.

#GoBILLS

Exactly right!    I'm kind of mildly amused by the table busting and - now - hatchet throwing.  But Buffalo isn't called the city of good neighbors for nothing.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, inthebuff said:

A friend posted this one on from the totally buffalo web site/FB page.  Very cool story.  

Great story!  LOL at the "can't leave the group, easier to get a new phone number"

But totally ??? at this part:

I need to mention that I didn’t walk into this completely blind. I am a chick after all, and these were a group of 10 strangers. I did my due diligence as best I could, which meant I gave my mom everything I knew about them, which was “Buffalo” and all of their nicknames, and asked her to find them on Facebook. People, don’t underestimate my mother’s skillz. She found ‘em. She found ‘em all. We gathered around her laptop just to see a few photos and make sure they seemed like a decent group of guys. We saw wives, girlfriends, kids, pets. They seemed as fun on Facebook as they were in the chat, and even my mom, who is super safety conscious, didn’t see any concern in me going to surprise them. Mama knows best!”

My mother once located me in the pre-cell phone era, armed only with the info I was visiting a guy named "Keith" who lived in Williamstown MA.

Never underestimate the Power of the Mom!  ??

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, stosh64 said:

#GoBILLS

It was on Bills Mafia FB page. Scary how many haters their are there

• Like (+1) 1

23 hours ago, inthebuff said:

A friend posted this one on from the totally buffalo web site/FB page.  Very cool story.  

Just Awesome love how just accepting we are as a fan base.

It just bleeds Red, White, and Blue.