Looking for a bar in Venice Italy that might show the Bills game?

45 minutes ago, Heitz said:

I’ve been in Italy for several games over the years and have always had trouble finding a spot that shows all the NFL games. Since it’s the feature game, who’s knows - Good luck!

Last week in Barcelona I “found a link” and watched on my phone over dinner ?

That's a long dinner. What did you get?

2 hours ago, buffalobillsfootball said:

Hey - in Venice this weekend and am trying to find a bar that might show the Bills game. Anyone have any advice?

thanks 

You're in Venice and trying to watch the Bills.  LoL... 

1 hour ago, CSBill said:

Let me just give a bit of marital advice, in Venice, don’t be worrying about the Bills game . . . Find a gondola, visit a museum, how about an expresso cafe by a canal ??? ?

+1.

Thanks everyone. I know I can watch the game on the Bills Mafia Facebook page. Shane always streams it live via Facebook live.

I was just hoping to find a bar and watch football w the locals.

thanks again - everyone!  If I don’t find a bar I’ll just order the spaghetti and meatballs on a gondola w the wife and watch the game on my ipad! 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, buffalobillsfootball said:

Thanks everyone. I know I can watch the game on the Bills Mafia Facebook page. Shane always streams it live via Facebook live.

I was just hoping to find a bar and watch football w the locals.

thanks again - everyone!  If I don’t find a bar I’ll just order the spaghetti and meatballs on a gondola w the wife and watch the game on my ipad! 

It is 100 euro every 30 minutes on a gondola ride after dark (and it will be dark after 7pm), you may want to rethink that.  ?  

3 hours ago, CSBill said:

Let me just give a bit of marital advice, in Venice, don’t be worrying about the Bills game . . . Find a gondola, visit a museum, how about an expresso cafe by a canal ??? ?

Perhaps the spouse loves the Bills as well ? Also , it’s ..ahem....espresso. 

• Like (+1) 1

Ciao! Paolo from Venezia! I am the president ofBillsBackersItaly! Some bars might show an NFL game... I use to watch it in Bills Mafia... if you want we can meet and watch the game together! Let me know! Best regards paolo miranda 

My email address is on the Buffalo Bills website, Bills Backers section! 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 hours ago, The Dean said:

:lol:

Do you know that he is married? 

The game is on at 7PM in Venice. I think he could spend an entire day visiting museums, having espresso and gliding in a gondola. I'd also guess Sunday won't be his only day in Venice.

I'd spin your advice on its head (if he is indeed married or with a significant other): Let your partner have this 3-4 hour window, once a week. The rest of the week is yours. That's what I recommend. Then again, I'm not married. ;)

Also consider the OP's partner (if there is one) might be as/more jacked up for the game than the OP. 

Anyway, my advice is (virtually always) WATCH THE GAME if you can.

I’m almost universally the opposite. Which is funny coming from a guy that catches essentially all and spends time here too...

buuuuut - the games always there tomorrow. Be present at the kids birthday, weddings, vacations etc... if your family are die hard and you are super curious about Nfl fans overseas, no shame in grabbing a beer at the pub and checking out the scene but don’t be the dude that’s back in a hotel room watching a choppy stream by yourself when you can catch a reply when you get home