Josh Allen was tied with Wilson for #1 in Game Winning Drives and 4th Quarter Comebacks in 2019

11 hours ago, Rock'em Sock'em said:

Add another notch on Josh Allen's belt!

I was looking for this thread!  Another 4th quarter game winning drive.  This kid is clutch.  Big difference between Josh and Tyrod, who couldn't seem to bring the team back in the 4th quarter.

Also, didn't see this discussed anywhere, but John Brown got to 1000 yards last night.  Kinda overlooked with the big win and all.  He has been a great pick up for us.

• Like (+1) 2

On 10/26/2019 at 4:39 AM, buffalo2218 said:

The problem with saying the Bills would have beat the Pats if Allen had finished is that by that standard, the Jets would have beat the Bills if Mosely hadn't got hurt. Idk if Allen would have been able to pull off the win or not

Exactly. If. If. If.....

This is all well and good, but the problem with Josh is his stats are terrible. You need great stats to be a great quarterback, except when those stats include wins and losses, then those stats don't matter because the other stats are more important.

Try to keep up, people.

• Haha (+1) 2

Only 2 completions in the 4th quarter yesterday, but one was the 40 yarder to John Brown and the other was a TD pass on 3rd and 9.

Pretty huge.

Would love to see our HC & OC stop being so damn conservative, though. 2 3 & outs after that TD when a couple 1st downs coulda ended it... ridiculous we don't even make a real effort to get those 1st downs.

• Like (+1) 2

5 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Would love to see our HC & OC stop being so damn conservative, though. 2 3 & outs after that TD when a couple 1st downs coulda ended it... ridiculous we don't even make a real effort to get those 1st downs.

Since we are all but locked into the 5th seed I would love to see them just let Allen rip it for 40+ attempts per game in these final two games. 

• 3 weeks later...

I realize Josh came up short the other day.  I'm still disappointed from it.  And a big part of that loss Josh took on his own shoulders with his fumble in the 4th that led to Texans points.

I stumbled upon this and thought it was kind of an amazing stat for him on the year.

It's too bad his lone turnover in the 4th on the year came in that situation in a playoff game.

Oh well, if we're disappointed, I'm sure Josh is 200 times more disappointed and he wants to get back to the season already.

Probably workin on his game already  :thumbsup:

• Like (+1) 1

On 1/6/2020 at 12:04 PM, transplantbillsfan said:

I realize Josh came up short the other day.  I'm still disappointed from it.  And a big part of that loss Josh took on his own shoulders with his fumble in the 4th that led to Texans points.

I stumbled upon this and thought it was kind of an amazing stat for him on the year.

It's too bad his lone turnover in the 4th on the year came in that situation in a playoff game.

Oh well, if we're disappointed, I'm sure Josh is 200 times more disappointed and he wants to get back to the season already.

Probably workin on his game already  :thumbsup:

His biggest problem isnt his fumbling.His main problems are in the fundamentals of the QB position. If he gets those down he good be a very good QB.