The Mandalorian Season 2 - official trailer [ed title]

Fixxxer

• Hapless Bills Fan changed the title to The Mandalorian Season 2 - official trailer [ed title]
9 hours ago, Hardhatharry said:

I was reading she is only in for like 1-2 episodes.

Well, that would be a quarter of the season...

She's the one with the knowledge to lead them to the Yoda race. I guess it would be kinda sketchy to bring in a new character with that kind of knowledge. It would need to be an established Jedi. Ahsoka is also linked to the Mandalorians, so she's a good splicer for the different story arcs.

• Like (+1) 1

On 3/28/2020 at 1:39 PM, LeGOATski said:

So, with Dawson playing Ahsoka Tano, I guess the stance on having all new characters is gone...

Biehn could play Dengar or Bossk. Boba Fett cameo?

If Biehn doesn't time travel, I'm out.

• 3 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Just Jack said:

I hope Mandelorian has some kind of end game in mind and doesn't drag on for too many seasons.  Eventually Baby Yoda will become Teenager Yoda, and like all teenagers he'll just be an a**hole. 

Mandelorian: It's 3AM!  Where were you!  I was afraid the Empire got you!

Teenager Yoda: Shut up you will!  My father you are not!

• Haha (+1) 3

1 hour ago, /dev/null said:

I hope Mandelorian has some kind of end game in mind and doesn't drag on for too many seasons.  Eventually Baby Yoda will become Teenager Yoda, and like all teenagers he'll just be an a**hole. 

Mandelorian: It's 3AM!  Where were you!  I was afraid the Empire got you!

Teenager Yoda: Shut up you will!  My father you are not!

But isn't he like 50 years old already?  Mando will probably be long dead by the time he hits teenager status.

• 3 weeks later...
14 hours ago, Just Jack said:

I'm glad. This should've just been the Boba Fett series to begin with. Its very odd that they scrapped his movie/series and then made a new character exactly like him... 

There's so much see-sawing in Disney over this, but maybe that's exactly how they want to be. To have the ability to see-saw in reaction to seasonal feedback/ratings with minimum impact on their production.

On 4/23/2020 at 5:50 PM, Just Jack said:

May 4th starts the 8 episode "behind the scenes round table" of the series. May be interesting just to hear them talking about each episode...

https://comicbook.com/tv-shows/news/star-wars-the-mandalorian-disney-gallery-trailer-disney-plus/?fbclid=IwAR1AgDmnVlgqglaOUHZPvOrN5XlA2gEd2W8HShb7lMfxXIZdnnge8EIzDNc

This has been a disappointment so far. A round table of self-aggrandizing talk with no insight into the show.

There have been some interesting tidbits in what (and, especially, WHO) to expect in S2.

https://io9.gizmodo.com/dave-filonis-thoughts-on-the-phantom-menace-are-must-se-1843392914?utm_campaign=io9&utm_content=&utm_medium=SocialMarketing&utm_source=facebook

Just saw this article about Dave Filoni doing a soliloquy on the importance of the lightsaber battle in Episode I: TPM in a way that most people probably haven’t thought about before because we were just watching a laser sword fight. The idea of fate in it all. What would have happened if Anakin had apprenticed under Qui-Gon. Hmm.

One thing I do know is that if Filoni is not made the Head/President/Executive Producer of Lucasfilm / Disney Star Wars after Kathleen Kennedy’s hopefully shortly-forthcoming retirement.... This guy has great story-telling instincts and has crafted the BEST parts of the franchise since the OG trilogy.

Edited by UConn James
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I don't know if I'm in the minority, but I wish they'd leave Boba Fett dead.  I'm one of those people who only watched the movies and never read any of the books or watched the cartoons.  So to me, he's kind of a goof who didn't really do much and then died a lame death.

29 minutes ago, shrader said:

I don't know if I'm in the minority, but I wish they'd leave Boba Fett dead.  I'm one of those people who only watched the movies and never read any of the books or watched the cartoons.  So to me, he's kind of a goof who didn't really do much and then died a lame death.

I guess you missed the part where he tracked and captured Han Solo...

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.