The Mandalorian Season 2 - official trailer [ed title]

Fixxxer

38 minutes ago, shrader said:

Tracked, yes.  But Vader and co. captured and handed him over.

Dude, that was all Boba Fett. But when Darth Vader is head of the oversight committee, you gotta kinda take a back seat.

Boba Fett's also just one of the cooler looking characters in the whole franchise. A lot of his initial popularity was simply because of looks and mystery.

18 hours ago, LeGOATski said:

Dude, that was all Boba Fett. But when Darth Vader is head of the oversight committee, you gotta kinda take a back seat.

Boba Fett's also just one of the cooler looking characters in the whole franchise. A lot of his initial popularity was simply because of looks and mystery.

I'll give him one thing, he did far more than his father.

49 minutes ago, shrader said:

I'll give him one thing, he did far more than his father.

Maybe. Disregarding his Mandalorian past because it wasn't in the movies, he was the template for the entire clone army, which is significant.

I've never understood the whole "Boba Fett isn't a Mandalorian" debate. He's the son of and was trained by a Mandalorian in tactics/politics/culture. I'm interested to see how the show addresses that.

10 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

Maybe. Disregarding his Mandalorian past because it wasn't in the movies, he was the template for the entire clone army, which is significant.

I've never understood the whole "Boba Fett isn't a Mandalorian" debate. He's the son of and was trained by a Mandalorian in tactics/politics/culture. I'm interested to see how the show addresses that.

The only thing I know about mandalorians is from this show.  Jango routinely took the helmet off, so that would mean he's not one of them anymore, right?

10 minutes ago, shrader said:

The only thing I know about mandalorians is from this show.  Jango routinely took the helmet off, so that would mean he's not one of them anymore, right?

I also don't understand the helmet concept, lol

The Clone Wars is Canon (they just finished their new season) and the Mandalorians in that show have taken their helmets off...

Maybe it became a new rule after the war that scattered the Mandalorians to different worlds.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 10/26/2019 at 6:13 PM, Warcodered said:

Carl Weathers is going to be in this? Damn now I can't just say the one that was in Star Wars when I'm struggling to separate him and Billy Dee Williams in my head.

I guess they are honoring the Star Wars tradition of filling out the cast with garbage actors.

6 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

For those who have watched every episode of this show so far, is it good enough to justify paying for whatever service is required to see the show?  Or not?

No, you don't buy Disney+ for this one show. I wouldn't buy any service for one show.

If you're into Disney, Marvel, Star Wars, Pixar....if you also have kids....Disney+ is worth it. You can also stream everything in high def, which is better than the basic Netflix and Hulu, and maybe other streaming services.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.