The Mandalorian Season 2 - official trailer [ed title]

Fixxxer

On 10/26/2019 at 6:13 PM, Warcodered said:

Carl Weathers is going to be in this? Damn now I can't just say the one that was in Star Wars when I'm struggling to separate him and Billy Dee Williams in my head.

At least he won't have to dig through the Bluth's trash for a meal anymore.

• 4 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Just Jack said:

So, three episodes out now, what's everyone's thoughts? 

I'm really liking it. I did read one article questioning why the episodes are only about 30 minutes long, but to me, it feels right. 

Love it simply for the fan service. The show looks great. The musical score is polarizing, but I've liked it. The story has been a bit weak in some spots.

I'm not sure, but I think they might do something like Game of Thrones where the last couple episodes are longer.

7 hours ago, Just Jack said:

So, three episodes out now, what's everyone's thoughts? 

I'm really liking it. I did read one article questioning why the episodes are only about 30 minutes long, but to me, it feels right. 

Better than any of the woke-ified movies they've put out the past couple years, for certain.

I'm also a sucker for Mandalorian lore, so, there's that.

3 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Better than any of the woke-ified movies they've put out the past couple years, for certain.

I'm also a sucker for Mandalorian lore, so, there's that.

Star Wars movies are woke? Is BB8 a stand in for native American cultural appropriation? Streeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetch. 

Sure you don't mean wookie-fied?

New show is light fun. Emphasis so far on light. 

Edited by Sundancer

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/19/2019 at 5:39 PM, Just Jack said:

Who will save the day? Will it be Baby Yoda? The bounty hunter droid? Someone else? 

IG-11 is going to come in guns blazing. I assume they programmed it to protect baby Yoda before setting off on their mission. After the ending, I was thinking that it was stupid of the scout troopers to not check the ship before speeding back. But, scout troopers have never been too bright.

Wow. This series has been a great addition & and breath of fresh air to the Star Wars universe.

Shouldn’t be surprised that the former / final(?) imperial leader of Mandalore has the Blacksaber, as that’s where the Clone Wars series left things. Awesome!

Dave Filoni &/or Jon Favreau should take over for Kathleen Kennedy.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.