Bills Mafia adds Dangerous New Stunt: Hatchet Throwing

Amarillo Bills Fan

Just now, Binghamton Beast said:

Why would you be embarrassed if you do not participate?

Personally, I'm looking forward to this hatchet throwing thing and the videos it will produce.

And, by the way, how do the Bills put an end to Bills Mafia? Closing the stadium down and playing in front of nobody?

...so is the Erie County Sheriff and Medical Examiner....Red Cross is standing by for "donations"......

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

You had to suggest this.  Now you know someone will go there.

I think (for future reference) if you can find the teeth and store them properly, sometimes they can be re-attached.  No idea what makes the diff. between "can" or "cant", but the word I heard was to put them in milk.

Good to know, I will store that one away for a rainy day

2 hours ago, Ethan in Portland said:

Bills organization needs to put an end to Bills mafia. Its going to turn into a national embarrassment soon. Our fans travel and attend away games perhaps better than any team in the NFL. That is the story to tell. There are Bills fans all over this country and we can make up large percentage of the crowd.  

Bills mafia is a name but the rowdy fans  origins are as old as the Bills. It's not going away

My father and all the old timers used to go to War Memorial and bring keggers into the stadium , and party like there was no tomorrow

There's some parts that are even tamer now than back then

The spirit of the city of Buffalo is what drives it and it's not going away

Edited by Buffalo716
  • Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Buffalo716 said:

Bills mafia is a name that's origins are as old as the Bills. It's not going away

My father and all the old timers used to go to War Memorial and bring keggers into the stadium , and party like there was no tomorrow

There's some parts that are even tamer now than back then

The spirit of the city of Buffalo is what drives it and it's not going away

isn't Bills Mafia analogous to Cleveland's "Dawg Pound"?......a model of behavior, decorum and arriving at the stadium right after church?.....or even the holier "Raider Nation"?...

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

isn't Bills Mafia analogous to Cleveland's "Dawg Pound"?......a model of behavior, decorum and arriving at the stadium right after church?.....or even the holier "Raider Nation"?...

Sure some stupid fans make us look bad but 99% of the people see the passion that is unmatched

There was no bills mafia in the war memorial days, but the spirit of it was alive and well, it was just unnamed

• Like (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...so is the Erie County Sheriff and Medical Examiner....Red Cross is standing by for "donations"......

LOL

29 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

Job security for many! Police aren't out there because the world is full of smart people!

• Haha (+1) 1

58 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

Why don't these idiots cut to the chase and just start committing ritual suicide before the games as a sacrifice to the football gods?

Would avoid a lot of bother that way.

I'm not quite sure which of our reactions is most appropriate to this, but it did make me choke on my tea

(Not enough to constitute a ritual pre-game sacrifice though)

IN

3 hours ago, Ethan in Portland said:

Bills organization needs to put an end to Bills mafia. Its going to turn into a national embarrassment soon. Our fans travel and attend away games perhaps better than any team in the NFL. That is the story to tell. There are Bills fans all over this country and we can make up large percentage of the crowd.  

Do you actually think the Bills mafia is some kind of secret society of table smashers?

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Ethan in Portland said:

How, exactly, would "Bills organization" "put an end" to "Bills Mafia?"

200.gif.2daeaaa77f330b8301b01499c216b131.gif

31 minutes ago, SirAndrew said:

Yeah, apparently everyone is just joking around, or no one actually read the article. 

So you're saying there are people on the Internet who comment on stuff that they haven't even read??

2 hours ago, Binghamton Beast said:

Why would you be embarrassed if you do not participate?

Personally, I'm looking forward to this hatchet throwing thing and the videos it will produce.

And, by the way, how do the Bills put an end to Bills Mafia? Closing the stadium down and playing in front of nobody?

Short term - Police the lots, put out a statement no more table jumping, tell the players and coaches no more using the term Bills mafia, don't allow obviously intoxicated people into the stadium

Long term - Build a downtown stadium cut the capacity to 64,000 seats, increase ticket prices and price out the drunken idiots

21 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

IN

Do you actually think the Bills mafia is some kind of secret society of table smashers?

No but it is an awful look for the Bills which in the end is an entertainment business that needs to protect its' brand. 

Edited by Ethan in Portland

1 hour ago, Rocky Landing said:

Stop clutching your pearls, everyone! I'm sure this flaming-hatchet-throwing thing is being done in a perfectly responsible, and sober way, with appropriate safety precautions, and expert supervision.

The "flaming-hatchet-throwing thing" sounds too much like the Titans' "Flaming thumbtacks" logo to be a Bills thing.

9 minutes ago, Ethan in Portland said:

Short term - Police the lots, put out a statement no more table jumping, tell the players and coaches no more using the term Bills mafia, don't allow obviously intoxicated people into the stadium

Long term - Build a downtown stadium cut the capacity to 64,000 seats, increase ticket prices and price out the drunken idiots.

What would the Mid term option be ?