Strong winds forecasted for Bills v Birds

YoloinOhio

It looks like a strong running game could be the decisive factor to beat the Eagles this Sunday in Orchard Park.

Weather for game time October 27th:

Mild temps with a high of 63 degrees.  Steady rain  all morning turning to scattered shows in mid-afternoon.  WINDS at 20-30 mph from the SSW. 

10 hours ago, Plano said:

I'm pretty sure every city in every state says that.

Not Los Angeles. 

10 hours ago, HOUSE said:

Maybe the wind will blow the ball right into Beasley's hands leading to multiple touchdowns

Maybe the wind will blow Beasley into the end zone?

On 10/25/2019 at 7:56 AM, billsfan_34 said:

As of now- 100 percent chance of rain also.

Only in the morning.  Could be a few showers in the afternoon, but the soaker is done with.  The field might still be wet.  The wind will play havoc with deep passes, punts and field goals, but fans should be reasonably comfortable.

3 minutes ago, TigerJ said:

Only in the morning.  Could be a few showers in the afternoon, but the soaker is done with.  The field might still be wet.  The wind will play havoc with deep passes, punts and field goals, but fans should be reasonably comfortable.

That’s definitely much better now than it was originally forecasted.

22 hours ago, BUFFALOKIE said:

Been raining, windy and cold for two full days here in NEOK. This time of year, yall get our leftovers. 

Oh, so this "liquid sunshine" we're suffering today is a present from you!  Well Thank you Very Much.  (not)

4 minutes ago, Gary Busey said:

Wunderground still says it's going to rain all game. Slop benefits the Bills

How you figure that?  I'm not saying you're wrong - but the general viewpoint seems to be that the Iggles secondary is lacking right now.  And slop/wind makes that hard to exploit.

27 minutes ago, TigerJ said:

Don't they make artificial turf to drain and to dry quickly?

• Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Oh, so this "liquid sunshine" we're suffering today is a present from you!  Well Thank you Very Much.  (not)

How you figure that?  I'm not saying you're wrong - but the general viewpoint seems to be that the Iggles secondary is lacking right now.  And slop/wind makes that hard to exploit.

Conventional wisdom has it that a sloppy field always favors the receivers. This has always made some sense to me as the receivers know their routes and know when they’re making their cuts. However, I don’t know that this is such a great advantage for the bills or not

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

We've certainly run for more yards but I'm not sure I weight the extra 33 yards we've gained that heavily.

And our run defense seemed to suffer a lot without Milano

I looked at the stats last week and was actually surprised by the rushing yards the team has. 

and that Josh hasn’t been a big part of it. 
he had 3 games last year of 100 yards 

Latest forecast has chance of rain dropping under 50% but winds at 22 mph...the passing and kicking games are going to be fun.

I'm going to say the Bills rush for 175 yards...80 for Gore, 60 for Singletary, and 35 for Josh -- with each scoring a TD.