Strong winds forecasted for Bills v Birds

YoloinOhio

15 minutes ago, PaattMaann said:

depends on which weather service you use...

my most dependable is Accuweather, and it has rain stopping at 10 am for the most part, with some wind, but its always windy..nothing new. Plus were more than 48 hours away from game time, itll change 

Weather Underground is my go-to, and in Orchard Park they forecast a 50-60% chance of light rain/showers throughout the game with 18-20 mph winds.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, eball said:

Weather Underground is my go-to, and in Orchard Park they forecast a 50-60% chance of light rain/showers throughout the game with 18-20 mph winds.

I also frequent weather underground, find it to be pretty accurate. Accuweather is right there with it, kind of odd how they are so drastically different on Sunday. I think its because the system has sped up and slowed down as its moved so far....difference in their future models. We will have a more accurate picture tomorrow morning. One of those two will likely be spot on. 

• Like (+1) 1

This is a disadvantage for the Eagles. The gusty winds always mess up the QB and receivers.  I don't care what their record is or what the stats say...Philly has a better passing game than the Bills as of now.   Allen can't throw deep anyway, so the Bills will go run heavy and dial up the short passing game...which they normally do anyway.

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

They are injured up front.  I think 2 rookies at DT will be playing a lot on Sunday due to injuries.  

Both picked up off of practice squads this week and had their first practice (with the Eagles) on Wednesday.

Both are also listed as LT behind Cox which I find interesting.  I'm sure they can play other positions but why they are listed like that when he's the only "healthy" player currently on the line.

Edited by The Wiz

PHILADELPHIA EAGLES INJURY REPORT (THURSDAY)

DID NOT PARTICIPATE

LB Nigel Bradham (ankle, illness)
WR DeSean Jackson (abdomen)
DT Timmy Jernigan (foot)
CB Avonte Maddox (concussion, neck)
OT Jason Peters (knee)
RB Darren Sproles (quad)

FULL PARTICIPATION

OT Lane Johnson (illness)

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Chandler#81 said:

Yep. I was the inspection manager at Foster Wheeler. Thought I’d retire there. Then, after 105 years, they closed it down and moved it to China. Been based in Florida ever since. Fun fact; the nearby town of Retsof is Foster spelled backward. Ole’ Pel had the city named after him!

Edit: Dansville diner was called The Coffee Cup -on Main Street.

F004B20C-B81C-444C-BE43-11D3B5EEF7CD.jpeg

Every time I read something like this, it pisses me off to no end. Unfortunately, it’s too common a refrain. F**king corporate traitors. All of them.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

Both picked up off of practice squads this week and had their first practice (with the Eagles) on Wednesday.

Both are also listed as LT behind Cox which I find interesting.  I'm sure they can play other positions but why they are listed like that when he's the only "healthy" player currently on the line.

"Gore" them up!  

Do you like that???

5 hours ago, HOUSE said:

Wind speed versus velocity divided by gravity

That's really cute.  But velocity is just speed AND direction combined.  In physics, if you exert a force on a moving body, and it changes direction, you've accelerated it by changing its velocity even if the speed doesn't change.