Strong winds forecasted for Bills v Birds

YoloinOhio

Weather conditions definitely favors the eagles.. they have one of the worst secondaries in the NFL which we won't be able to take advantage of. And one of the best run D's. Going to be tough to move the ball. 

If Milano is out they could really attack us with the short passing game to their TEs and RBs.

Going to be a tough game. Hopefully the D can force a lot of turnovers. 

4 minutes ago, Process said:

Weather conditions definitely favors the eagles.. they have one of the worst secondaries in the NFL which we won't be able to take advantage of. And one of the best run D's. Going to be tough to move the ball. 

If Milano is out they could really attack us with the short passing game to their TEs and RBs.

Exactly what i was thinking when i saw this forecast.  Definitely plays into their favor

24 minutes ago, Process said:

Keep in mind the Eagles have two DT’s playing today that are playing their first NFL game.

28 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

10AM WNY/Roch-Cha-Cha weather update: blue skies with sun.....59 degrees with 20 MPH winds....radar show a band of spotty showers west of Buffalo.....looking clear by game time folks........

And it's still going to be empty behind the bench. Still many seats available. Dome is coming folks. 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Elite Poster said:

I hope the stadium fills up today. I bought tickets 10 minutes ago for much lower than face value, 50 yard line lower bowl. We piss and moan about an outdoor stadium, well, show up then. 

Wow, very true. Reports are lots of Eagles fans around yesterday. Won’t be anything like Bills in Tennessee , but still sounds like a large contingent. Not a great look with a 5-1 team. 

On 10/25/2019 at 8:11 AM, Ned Flanders said:

Windiest game I was ever at was a 1980 tilt vs. the Pats...fortunately, we had the wind in the 4th quarter and took home the win. 

Look at the y/p average for the NE punter, 8 punts with a 28.1 yd avg.

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/198010260buf.htm

How about the game against the Pats where there was probably only 2-3 passes even attempted due to the wind?

I was at that 1980 Pats game too! We sat in the Scoreboard end zone. Every point was scored going in the other direction, away from us....

24 minutes ago, iinii said:

How about the game against the Pats where there was probably only 2-3 passes even attempted due to the wind?

That was against the Jets in 1974... Fergy didn't complete a pass, Namath connected once or twice, but not until late. It was on its way to being the first NFL game without a completed pass in decades!

Edited by RJ (not THAT RJ)
Edited for clarity

7 hours ago, Boatdrinks said:

Wow, very true. Reports are lots of Eagles fans around yesterday. Won’t be anything like Bills in Tennessee , but still sounds like a large contingent. Not a great look with a 5-1 team. 

Yep. There was a lot of noise on our third downs and loud roars when we got scored on. Embarrassing.

I'm officially against staying at the ralph. Tickets are cheap and these guys DON'T go to the games. They get their money back selling huge games and our stadium got taken over. I've been on a waiting list for season tix for years because I don't want top corner 300s. I will pay the extra money and actually show up. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, GimmeSomeProcess said:

The wind was absolutely fierce during the game. I know there were worse games wind wise but this was the worst one I’ve gone too. 

This was a terrible game weather wise and I ***** you not every time we had to try for a field goal or a big pass the wind picked up ?