Strong winds forecasted for Bills v Birds

YoloinOhio

Thank you ‘Tom Jolls’! 

Football weather!

Forecast at home in Florida where I’m watching the game will be climate controlled 72 degrees and calm -well, temperature-wise anyway. A bit warmer when I step out on the patio to chain smoke.. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Rain should clear up by game time. May need to wait another week for that deep ball. 

Though one reason they drafted Allen was because his arm can cut through the winds of OP.

Al Roker Jr (aka @Mike in Horseheads) won't like you stealing his "thunder"  :D

Edited by SlimShady'sGhost
  • Haha (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

I always think of field goals and how the wind swirls in that stadium. Hopefully if it comes down to a House Money field goal with time running out it’s with the wind and short. 

I'll never forget a game in the mid 1980s. 

Steelers punter had a punt get caught in the wind and it went for -9 yds. 

• Like (+1) 4

For all our foul weather notoriety (Deserved!), the wildest weather game ever, imo, was at Home vs the Cardinals in 1990. Winter Hell blew in during the game as the weather turned from Autumn to blizzard Winter in the span of time it took to play the game. Team benches were blown out halfway onto the field! Punts went backward! We blew them out 45-10, but it took me 8 hours to get home to Dansville, having to get out and push a couple times. It was insane!

2 minutes ago, Plano said:

I'm pretty sure every city in every state says that.

Yeah, but in Buffalo specifically, ‘wait 5 minutes’ means you’ll hate it even more!

• Like (+1) 4

9 minutes ago, Plano said:

I'm pretty sure every city in every state says that.

8 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

For all our foul weather notoriety (Deserved!), the wildest weather game ever, imo, was at Home vs the Cardinals in 1990. Winter Hell blew in during the game as the weather turned from Autumn to blizzard Winter in the span of time it took to play the game. Team benches were blown out halfway onto the field! Punts went backward! We blew them out 45-10, but it took me 8 hours to get home to Dansville, having to get out and push a couple times. It was insane!

Yeah, but in Buffalo specifically, ‘wait 5 minutes’ means you’ll hate it even more!

LOL 

You live (or lived) in Dansville?  

My wife's best friend grew up there.

When I was hunting (eons ago) we'd stop for breakfast in come diner on one of the main strips and every time I make a trip up to Roch we always stop at the Dunkin Donuts for coffee and a snack 

Edited by SlimShady'sGhost