College basketball 2019-20

YoloinOhio

10 hours ago, Gugny said:

Congratulations to @Paulus!!!  Go get 'em, coach!

I really have thought about trying my hand at college professing, just to bang coeds... You know me too well. Seriously, the whole metoo thing scared me off a bit.

Edited by Paulus
  • Haha (+1) 1

8 hours ago, zow2 said:

Sounds like a marriage/family issue to me.  Someone on another site speculated he was banging co-ed(s).  

I saw that too. The statements really sounded like it could be that. I also saw a rumor he may be sued for sexual harassment. He deleted his twitter. 

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

You misspelled Buckeyes but you’re in the right state 

Spelling was never my thing.....

BUT, I can pick the right college basketball team!  ?

Geeesh, who thinks a Big 10  football school can play hoops?  How silly!

Actually, several years ago I had the time of my life with Wisconsin fans in Orlando for the NCAA tourney. X was in town, but the Wisconsin fans (dozens of them!) picked a warm weather site each year to travel to. I bought some guys a pitcher the first night for kicks because they made me laugh, and you’d have thought I gave blood to keep one alive! We became best friends for the next several days an nights. GREAT times! 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

On 10/25/2019 at 9:25 PM, YoloinOhio said:

I saw that too. The statements really sounded like it could be that. I also saw a rumor he may be sued for sexual harassment. He deleted his twitter. 

the guy gets his first D-1 job and that’s what he’s thinking about. Really sad if true.  Way to blow it. 

After the Bills game today, I’m really looking forward to college hoops! Not “giving up” on the Bills by any means, but I do love the early season hoops wins, and late season.....surviving. NOTHING beats March Madness! 

• Like (+1) 1

On 10/25/2019 at 12:56 PM, zow2 said:

Sounds like a marriage/family issue to me.  Someone on another site speculated he was banging co-ed(s).  

I keep seeing this type of thing in different places.  

On 10/28/2019 at 2:09 AM, bbb said:

I keep seeing this type of thing in different places.  

Have a friend that I had a few beers with over the weekend that is pretty close to Niagara BB program & that is exactly what went down, messing around with a coed.  

I don't get people sometimes.  This guy is just starting out coaching, I am not sure if another school will or won't give him another chance down the line but he just put a serious black mark on his resume.  

On 10/27/2019 at 5:59 PM, Augie said:

After the Bills game today, I’m really looking forward to college hoops! Not “giving up” on the Bills by any means, but I do love the early season hoops wins, and late season.....surviving. NOTHING beats March Madness! 

Totally agree, I love college basketball.  Starts next week.  BTW, I think Xavier is going to have a good year.  

Edited by Gordio
  • Like (+1) 2

4 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

SU gonna shock the ACC

Can shoot out the gym

The ACC is going to e a bit down this year I think so you could e right.  Virginia will be nowhere near where they have been the past two years, Duke is a bit overrated imo, if people are expecting to see Williamson/Barrett Part 2 with these new recruits they will be sorely disappointed, UNC will be tough with landing that Anthony kid, NC State will be decent.  The conference is not ging to be as top heavy as it has been in the past.  

On 10/25/2019 at 9:42 PM, Augie said:

Spelling was never my thing.....

BUT, I can pick the right college basketball team!  ?

Geeesh, who thinks a Big 10  football school can play hoops?  How silly!

Actually, several years ago I had the time of my life with Wisconsin fans in Orlando for the NCAA tourney. X was in town, but the Wisconsin fans (dozens of them!) picked a warm weather site each year to travel to. I bought some guys a pitcher the first night for kicks because they made me laugh, and you’d have thought I gave blood to keep one alive! We became best friends for the next several days an nights. GREAT times!

You are afflicted with the congenial trait. ?

• Thank you (+1) 1