Sunday is the biggest game of the year

This will be a hard fought contest!! Philly is desperate to steal a win that could be crucial to their season. 

If Milano is back that will help a lot! But I get the feel that this is a game that the offense needs to show up more to win. I think we will need 24+  points to win. They still have a lot of talent offensively . Given their run defense Allen needs to have a good game!!

8 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

Easily the second best team they have faced this season.

Yep, so far. 

Not saying much though with a negative 15 point differential. 171 PF -186 PA The Eagles are in disarray with a very bad secondary...provided they don't get their injured DBs back for this game. Plus they don't have WR DeSean Jackson. Seven Eagle starters DNP this week and two of them OTs. The teams the Eagles have beaten, Redskins, Packers and Jets.

On another note.  

Upcoming games against 3-4 Eagles, 1-7 Redskins, 0-6 Miami, 2-4 Cleveland, 2-5 Denver, 2-4 Steelers, 1-5 Jets...Bills 7-0 against these 7 teams with losing records?

However, the Bills play the NFC East leading Cowboys 4-3 on Turkey day, the AFC North leading 5-2 Ravens on 12/8 and the 7-0 Patriots at NE TBD.  12-4 or better a real possibility?

3 minutes ago, Nihilarian said:

Yep, so far. 

Not saying much though with a negative 15 point differential. 171 PF -186 PA The Eagles are in disarray with a very bad secondary...provided they don't get their injured DBs back for this game. Plus they don't have WR DeSean Jackson. Seven Eagle starters DNP this week and two of them OTs. The teams the Eagles have beaten, Redskins, Packers and Jets.

On another note.  

Upcoming games against 3-4 Eagles, 1-7 Redskins, 0-6 Miami, 2-4 Cleveland, 2-5 Denver, 2-4 Steelers, 1-5 Jets...Bills 7-0 against these 7 teams with losing records?

However, the Bills play the NFC East leading Cowboys 4-3 on Turkey day, the AFC North leading 5-2 Ravens on 12/8 and the 7-0 Patriots at NE TBD.  12-4 or better a real possibility?

For sure it is possible the win 12 or more unfortunately that is probably still a wildcard spot. 

1 minute ago, GunnerBill said:

Think the Chargers won 12 last year didn't they? 

Sounds about right, I was trying to find it. I don’t see the Bills winning 12, if they manage that Brady better collapse because we deserve the division. 

I know a lot of folks are trying to counter the media who is saying the Bills haven’t beat anyone good or anyone handily, I find it to be a fair point. They were trailing against the Bengals and Fins at home late in the game.

Tomorrow is a prove it game. Philly has some

internal problems and after a player’s only meeting and a record that dictates a win is necessary, they will show up. It’s the first time all season I haven’t felt a W, even against the Pats as the week went on I thought we could get one. 

I can’t pinpoint why, I just think a veteran team with a little motivation is dangerous when the Bills have proven to be turnover prone and sloppy during stretches. 

Here’s to hoping the Bills prove me wrong tommorrow and take the Eagles best punch and end up with a W. That would solidify their standing and end a lot of the questions being posed by media outlets and fans.

Wentz is easily the 2nd best QB we've faced and based on the fact that McDermott appears to know how to stop Brady, probably the best.

I'm personally pleased with the expected wind. I'm not at all sure how JA would fare in a "shootout." Greatly prefer to see him in a tight, low to mid scoring game where a TD is not critical on every possession.

33 minutes ago, Nihilarian said:

Yep, so far. 

On another note.  

can you imagine winning in dallas on tday? wow...

11 hours ago, auburnbillsbacker said:

The Tennessee game was bigger in my opinion.  The Titans have been in the playoffs recently and it was a conference game.  

Titans last went to the playoffs in 2017.

EAGLES were in the playoffs that same year.

PLUS the very next year (Titans did not make it in 2018) who actually went beyond the playoffs and won the Super Bowl?  ?     hint: ?

54 minutes ago, cd1 said:

Titans last went to the playoffs in 2017.

EAGLES were in the playoffs that same year.

PLUS the very next year (Titans did not make it in 2018) who actually went beyond the playoffs and won the Super Bowl?  ?     hint: ?

It is more advantageous to beat the Titans.  AFC record is a tie breaker and the Titans were a potential playoff contender at the time.  

3 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

The Eagles are the next team in the way for the Bills to have a great season.

This is not the "biggest" game, it's the only game.

It is the only game, and one game at a time. We never know which Philly team will show up. The Eagles are no joke.

• Like (+1) 1