Sunday is the biggest game of the year

17 minutes ago, thronethinker said:

One game at a time. Protect the ball and Bills win. That’s all they need to do. Don’t turn it over and the D will take care of the rest. 

Maybe?  Outside of last week’s schooling by the Cowboys, the smallest number of points the Iggles have put up is 20.  Put up 31-34 3x.

I think this is going to be a game where the Bills offense needs to show up and follow through with the points.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Maybe?  Outside of last week’s schooling by the Cowboys, the smallest number of points the Iggles have put up is 20.  Put up 31-34 3x.

I think this is going to be a game where the Bills offense needs to show up and follow through with the points.  

AB-SO-LUTELY. 

The perception that the Iggle's offense is bad is a classic example of recency bias. This is by no means a bad offense and Wentz is still VERY capable of putting up points if he gets time. 

Their defense is really decimated with injuries. This is neither the biggest game of the year for the Bills or for Josh Allen. That's just emotion talking. But I do believe it will be Allen's biggest test to date in 2019.

• Like (+1) 1

Eagles won in Lambeau in Prime TIme coming off two tough losses.  They are the more desperate team as they're fighting for their playoff lives.  I see an easy W for us.

Edited by Doc Brown
  • Haha (+1) 2

Definitely not the biggest game of the year for the Bills, but it might be for the Eagles.

If they don't get a win this Sunday against the Bills, their season is done, and they know it.

I think they will give us one hell of a fight.

Every win is important, get to 10 and you're in the big dance, it does not matter how you get there .... the only issue is when a tie-breaker comes into play. Then, of course, all kinds of variables enter the formula. Best approach, win as many as you can to avoid the tie-breakers.

So, yes, this is a big game!