Transgender Children...

Paulus

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

You're asking seven year olds if seven year olds should be given adult rights?

f9d524a9d2dd4659d6749f463eb0a28f.jpg

This is one of those topics that I assume would transcend partisanship, where we can have an actual discussion between disparate viewpoints and actually come to some sort of general agreement. You're probably right about the pointlessness of my attempt, but given that there are a few lefties that have stated that they find it too difficult to have a discussion here, I thought it at least worth a try. 

• Like (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, Azalin said:

This is one of those topics that I assume would transcend partisanship, where we can have an actual discussion between disparate viewpoints and actually come to some sort of general agreement. You're probably right about the pointlessness of my attempt, but given that there are a few lefties that have stated that they find it too difficult to have a discussion here, I thought it at least worth a try. 

Pretty sure everyone but my man Tibs has some sort of general agreement here

• Awesome! (+1) 1

On 10/24/2019 at 12:35 PM, Paulus said:

Chemically sterilizing children before they can even reason is abhorrent. I can tell you have yet to spawn, which is a good thing. Seriously, kids can be indoctrinated to believe just about anything and these horrid parents are doing just that. 

Not to mention destruction of perfectly working genitals for cosmetic reasons. And, the fact suicide risks increase with these practices. Abhorrent.

Just the indoctrination part...

We have been indoctrinated from the first day of school on bigger lies than this. All deception is possible. Boys can be girls. World is gonna end due to climate change.  Math is racist. Nukes are going to kill us etc, etc... 

Edited by Dante

6 hours ago, Dante said:

We have been indoctrinated from the first day of school on bigger lies than this. All deception is possible. Boys can be girls. World is gonna end due to climate change.  Math is racist. Nukes are going to kill us etc, etc... 

I get that, to an extent. But, this is inarguably unnatural and against the very fiber of what defines a human being. Allowing one to reach an age, where they themselves are aware of the indoctrination, is far more appropriate. At that age they can age to then decide whether or not they, themselves, want to "kill their animal rider." Not some ***** parent or doctor telling them what to think for person gain.

Edited by Paulus

43 minutes ago, sabrecrazed said:

You have to wonder how long it will be before some judge gives a 7 or 10 or 12 year old the ability to give consent. It seems that is what they are working towards.

It's a trivial leap from kids determining their own gender to kids being able to consent.  

But then, we've seen redefinition of "consent," too.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

16 hours ago, Azalin said:

A cursory review of the last hundred years of civilization reveals the people will stand aside while others are slaughtered, that fathers and mothers will murder/abuse their children, that people will traffic other people for profit, and that the governor of one of the most populated states in the union will be cheered for proclaiming those that express horror regarding the termination of the life of a full term child are the crazies. 

I know all I need to know when I see a lunatic like this woman pimping her 7 year old at a political rally like some kind of circus freak. If gender issues are indeed the problem, how about recognition of the emotional state of the child and minimizing the trauma that comes with it.  But no, let’s have the kid ask a scripted question while the psychopath mother smiles and nods like a Stepford wife.   Honestly, there is no common ground to be found. 

4 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

A cursory review of the last hundred years of civilization reveals the people will stand aside while others are slaughtered, that fathers and mothers will murder/abuse their children, that people will traffic other people for profit, and that the governor of one of the most populated states in the union will be cheered for proclaiming those that express horror regarding the termination of the life of a full term child are the crazies. 

I know all I need to know when I see a lunatic like this woman pimping her 7 year old at a political rally like some kind of circus freak. If gender issues are indeed the problem, how about recognition of the emotional state of the child and minimizing the trauma that comes with it.  But no, let’s have the kid ask a scripted question while the psychopath mother smiles and nods like a Stepford wife.   Honestly, there is no common ground to be found. 

I'm not looking to find common ground with people like that kid's mother - that lady's got problems. I was attempting to reach out to those who identify as progressives, liberals, or democrats to see if they can drop the political posturing and address this issue simply and directly with what I consider to be a very reasonable, complete and total condemnation of this woman's acts. EII is the only one so far. 

1 hour ago, Azalin said:

I'm not looking to find common ground with people like that kid's mother - that lady's got problems. I was attempting to reach out to those who identify as progressives, liberals, or democrats to see if they can drop the political posturing and address this issue simply and directly with what I consider to be a very reasonable, complete and total condemnation of this woman's acts. EII is the only one so far. 

Ah, gotcha.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Azalin said:

And, here is my thing. There is a middle ground on "transgenderism." Once you're 18, feel free to pain Olympics yourself and call yourself whatever. Leave kids out of it. Kids in the legal sense. We drew the line a long time ago, and it should be used here. 

Now, do I believe in the mental science behind "transgenderism?" Hell, no. But, I do believe in your right to cut your penis off, with a doctors help once you attain adulthood. 

I do not believe it is anything more than an elective procedure and ther eis no way insurance companies should be forced to cover it, outside of few exceptions (those born both sexes, catastrophic instances). 

Also, adults parading children in drag around for money is blood curdling horrid. They have a TV show with this on A&E I believe. Folks dont seem to care, much. 

AgitatedSlushyFairyfly-size_restricted.g

Edited by Paulus
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

On 10/24/2019 at 4:37 PM, Azalin said:

I don't see how anybody, regardless of party affiliation, could possibly believe this is a good thing for a child of seven. I would appreciate it if anyone could make a convincing case in support of Dr Georgulas.

I’m speechless regarding this situation. Without speech (or text)

• Like (+1) 1

• 10 months later...

Matt Walsh:

I mentioned this briefly a few weeks ago and was surprised that so many had never heard about this. So now let me give you the slightly more expanded story of John Money, the man who invented left wing gender theory.

John Money was a psychologist in the mid 20th century. A pioneer of the idea that “gender” is something distinct from sex and it’s determined by your environment. This is taught now as fact in most schools and universities. But Money himself accidentally disproved his own theory.

David and Brian Reimer were twin boys. During a botched circumcision David’s penis was burned off. His parents learned about Money and his gender theories so they consulted him. Money told them to raise David as a girl and never tell him about his true identity.

The idea was that gender is a construct so if you construct a female identity for him, it should solve the problem. But David was a boy, and his boyishness came across very early. The female identity wasn’t taking. So Money tried to force the issue.

Money had regular sessions with the boys where he tried to reinforce David’s female identity. This included forcing them to simulate sex acts on each other. He also photographed the children nude. Money believed pedophilia could be a legitimate sexual orientation, by the way.

But David was still a boy. Eventually his parents had no choice but to tell him the truth. The harm was already done. Both boys went on to lead sad and damaged lives. David’s brother killed himself first. A few years later David followed. But really it was Money who killed them.

This is the man who came up with many of the concepts the left wing gender crusaders go around preaching today. He’s also the man who disproved those very concepts. Though he never would admit it, because he was an evil degenerate.

Money’s theories destroyed two children. And they have destroyed many since. We keep marching down this path. We pretend not to notice the carnage.

• Like (+1) 3