James Jones Disses Bills

Nuncha

Beating crap teams >>>>>>> losing to crap teams.

3 hours ago, Putin said:

I don’t care how we win , just win 

The spirit of Al Davis lives on.  Davis was right, by the way.  

The Patriots are destroying other teams, except for the Bills.  They are not having their intestinal fortitude checked on a regular basis.  In the only close game they had, against the Bills, they were choking a bit, not familiar with how to respond to a tight situation.  The Bills have had nothing but close games, so they're used to the pressure.

Personally I would be delighted to have the Bills win a couple by a wide margin.  The games this year have been exciting but really stressful.  I might not survive the year at this rate.

11 hours ago, No_Matter_What said:

No offense OP, but what is your point?

Do you feel offended when random talking head says anything negative about Bills? It seems rather silly to me.

And I really don't get what is the problem here either. We really haven't play against any powerhouses except for NE, that is a fact. I do think that him showing 3 of Allen's INTs as a proof that Bills will not beat tougher opponents is unfair, but whatever. It is just one mans opinion. 

Sports media is a lot like cable news, designed to provoke a reaction. People should avoid it! It's nonsense. 

• Like (+1) 1

For a change, the Bills have played a weak schedule thus far (not their fault).  Trouble is, every game has pretty much been a struggle. If they had a couple blowouts on their resume, the narrative might be a bit different.

As far as the Kyle/Josh Allen slip-- don't we wish Josh were playing as well as Kyle so far (they also bear a physical resemblance)?

Edited by par73

20 hours ago, Gugny said:

The Bills could win the Super Bowl this year and people would still point at their schedule.

If the Bills would just kick the snot out of one of their inferior opponents, much of this talk would go away.  But I'm not losing any sleep over it.

Say la vee.

Even if they did beat the snot out of a team, there would be naysayers. Didn’t we blow out KC in 2011 AND beat the Pats and we still finished 6-10? 

Just win games and get to the playoffs. The rest is noise.

• Like (+1) 2

After the game tonight he predicted the Bills would not make the playoffs, Cleveland and Oakland would be the wild cards, and Baltimore and Cleveland would play in the AFC Championship. I wouldn't take anything that buffoon says too seriously.

2 hours ago, Turk71 said:

After the game tonight he predicted the Bills would not make the playoffs, Cleveland and Oakland would be the wild cards, and Baltimore and Cleveland would play in the AFC Championship. I wouldn't take anything that buffoon says too seriously.

Yup.  He's "that guy," who's too lazy to do his homework and just says crazy stuff to cover it up.

And someone actually pays him to do it.  What a ***** up country we live in.

13 hours ago, Utah John said:

Beating crap teams >>>>>>> losing to crap teams.

The spirit of Al Davis lives on.  Davis was right, by the way.  

The Patriots are destroying other teams, except for the Bills.  They are not having their intestinal fortitude checked on a regular basis.  In the only close game they had, against the Bills, they were choking a bit, not familiar with how to respond to a tight situation.  The Bills have had nothing but close games, so they're used to the pressure.

Personally I would be delighted to have the Bills win a couple by a wide margin.  The games this year have been exciting but really stressful.  I might not survive the year at this rate.

I hear you brother!!!

it would be nice to go through a Sunday with a normal blood pressure !!! 

Go Bills 

On 10/24/2019 at 5:46 AM, Azucho98 said:

The point is obvious. 

Do the bills really suck because their opponents are 12-27 combined?

He shows the bad plays Josh made and could do the same with any QB - what about the good ones?

He calls Josh Kyle

Why doesn't he look at the mighty Patriots opponents W-L and come to a similar conclusion?   Who have they beat?  

Hmmm ... one good opponent - Buffalo!