James Jones Disses Bills

Nuncha

3 hours ago, Azucho98 said:

Bills are no good, haven't beat anyone, Kyle Allen (3:32) sucks...this is the same tool that said the Giants would end up 11-5 and win the NFC East about a week ago.   Gee James, Patriot opponents combined W-L is 11-32.....

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

Agree, except I am not totally convinced the Eagles are a good team either. But they are certainly big market hype team in the way that say Tennessee isn't. So beat the Eagles and people will start to view the Bills a little differently. 

I think the Bills should win this weekend. I firmly believe they are a better football team than Philadelphia. 

nah. They’ll just say philly is another bad team. Every team we play except the Pats this year will be considered a bad team. Unless we lose of course, which is bound to happen eventually. 

2 hours ago, Azucho98 said:

The point is obvious. 

Do the bills really suck because their opponents are 12-27 combined?

He shows the bad plays Josh made and could do the same with any QB - what about the good ones?

He calls Josh Kyle

Why doesn't he look at the mighty Patriots opponents W-L and come to a similar conclusion?   Who have they beat?  

giphy.gif

• Haha (+1) 1

Bills are no good, haven't beat anyone, Kyle Allen (3:32) sucks...this is the same tool that said the Giants would end up 11-5 and win the NFC East about a week ago.   Gee James, Patriot opponents combined W-L is 11-32.....

After the way the 0-6 Dolphins gashed our D (OK, it was a gashing by our standards, and it was the most passing yards we've given up this season and the 2nd most rush), I think skepticism is understandable.  The only response is for our Bills to answer.  Just Win, Baby.  Winning fixes everything.

Calling our QB "Kyle Allen" is unfortunate.  J and K are adjacent letters of the alphabet, so chances are this guy just jumped a gear whilst spinning his wheels. 

• Like (+1) 1

Lets start off this great day steaming over what some retired dude said when we are 5-1. We won games that we would have lost in the past we are young and getting better. If anything the NFL should be very afraid of what happens when our young QB brand new O line, receivers, and running backs get more experience together. This could get very interesting 

I'm not a big fan of Jones as an analyst, but honestly, that wasn't too bad. He did take the low hanging fruit, by mentioning our opponents combined record and showing Allen's bad decisions, which makes him a lazy commentator, but his take is hard to prove wrong until we play a few more games against "better" competition.  I will enjoy looking back at all of these naysayers if and when we continue winning against teams with winning records. (supposedly on 3 left on our schedule at this time)

He's just being honest.  I don't believe they are legit either.  Looking at the schedule when it came out, I thought there were at least 8 winnable games after the season started there are 14 winnable games and some teams that are just inexcusably bad this year.  The Pats are the Pats, they should be undefeated, barring a Brady injury.   This is goingnto play out a lot like it used to in the NFC South, remember the amazing year(s) the Falcons had, only to get bounced early in the playoffs, then like they forgot hownto play football, they collapsed the next year?  Same thing here, except they didn't have the Pats to play.  This team gets by against garbage, call me when they beat a real team, which by the way, the Pats are the only one left.  The Eagles are a sure win for a good team, the cowboys have been rocked, then who?

3 hours ago, stosh64 said:

Added to my list!:devil:

More interested that Wentz is predicting they are going to be coming out "Flying Around" against our D.

Thought they might shut their mouths after last weeks 'predictions'.

I love how the Bills handle themselves in interviews.

Ooh - link?

1 minute ago, In Summary said:

The narrative persists in part because we didn't throttle the Dolphins.

Or any of the bottom feeder teams they have played so far. They beat Tennessee and the Jets (who the Pats embarrassed) because their kickers couldn't hit the Grand Canyon. They needed a 4th qtr comeback against one of the worst teams last week. This is why they get no respect and they aren't taken seriously with their record. The only good team they faced they lost against. Sure they got a moral victory by being able to say they kept it close, but just like the wins, the only result that matters is the end one where they lost. Once they show they can beat winning teams (once they start playing them) and beat up on the weaker ones, then they will be viewed differently and taken seriously

• Like (+1) 1

This is good. Because I don't know about you, I am not content with being 5-1 either. I want more. Even if they were 6-0, I would want more, cause the season isn't over yet. And the bills have not done anything over the last 25 years, to earn the countries respect as an NFL football team. There's a lot of football to be played over the next 2-3 months, and the bills have a lot of growing to do as well.

You can bet Sean McDermott tells his players this same thing every single week.

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, DCofNC said:

He's just being honest.  I don't believe they are legit either.  Looking at the schedule when it came out, I thought there were at least 8 winnable games after the season started there are 14 winnable games and some teams that are just inexcusably bad this year.  The Pats are the Pats, they should be undefeated, barring a Brady injury.   This is goingnto play out a lot like it used to in the NFC South, remember the amazing year(s) the Falcons had, only to get bounced early in the playoffs, then like they forgot hownto play football, they collapsed the next year?  Same thing here, except they didn't have the Pats to play.  This team gets by against garbage, call me when they beat a real team, which by the way, the Pats are the only one left.  The Eagles are a sure win for a good team, the cowboys have been rocked, then who?

good for you!

3 hours ago, No_Matter_What said:

No offense OP, but what is your point?

Do you feel offended when random talking head says anything negative about Bills? It seems rather silly to me.

And I really don't get what is the problem here either. We really haven't play against any powerhouses except for NE, that is a fact. I do think that him showing 3 of Allen's INTs as a proof that Bills will not beat tougher opponents is unfair, but whatever. It is just one mans opinion. 

I THINK he was showing them as proof of poor decision making by Allen. The one under pressure the guy looked open to me he just threw a bad ball, the other two were bad mistakes. 

I think he is right the Achilles heel right now for the bills is your O.  I think the Bills have had two clean game with zero turnovers and three with two or more.  Your D is amazing but sooner or later those TO are going to come back and hurt you.

• Like (+1) 1