James Jones Disses Bills

Nuncha

3 hours ago, Gugny said:

The Bills could win the Super Bowl this year and people would still point at their schedule.

If the Bills would just kick the snot out of one of their inferior opponents, much of this talk would go away.  But I'm not losing any sleep over it.

Say la vee.

Just thinking that the other day, how funny it would be if we won the Superbowl and power rankings (whatever), still had us ranked below other teams.

But not stomping the Dolphins like NE curb-stomped the Jets just lends credence to the argument folks are looking to make to begin with.

But I don't see McD doing that to another team's rookie QB with that kind of lead. In the 4th he would have run and run to run out the clock then have Allen take a knee to close it out.

Was also thinking how silly those questions seemed at the OBD pressers, "what about the perception that the Bills aren't real?" when posed to McDermott and Frazier. 

The answer is always it really doesn't matter and they can only control what happens inside their own 4 walls.

• Like (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

Your right there are FEW good AFC teams this year.. very few. I also believe the Bills D is legit! And would be even better if they were not given short fields to defend so often.  (Just my opinion.)

I am really looking forward to the second Pats game. I am trying to coax a pats buddy of mine into going with me. 

21 minutes ago, Azucho98 said:

Nope doesn't matter one bit.  Just hilarious that the NFL network hardly spends time talking about the Bills but when they do, this is the kind of crap they say.  The way it will be until Josh lights it up and we beat some "good" teams.

At the end of the day we are 5-1.

these people don't do any research...just what they read....nothing to be concerned about

I mean - at least he pointed to the things Allen does wrong.  He didn't just say "he's inaccurate", he legit said he's made quite a few poor decisions this year which is true.  He's showed improved decision making a bit more the last couple of weeks - they really need to focus on getting TDs this week to make mainstream media recognize them.

STOP with the Pats have not beaten anyone either talk. They are beating teams by 30 that we are barely getting by. Comparing one game to another may not mean much when it comes to comparing win margin etc. But when you look at 6 or 7 games and see a pattern it is fair to say the team destroying people vs the one eaking wins is probably better. 

4 hours ago, Metal Man said:

This "haven't played anyone" argument is getting old.

It is like all of these "experts" forgot what the league is like every year. There are only a few top tier teams and a few bottom tier teams in the NFL who really stand away from the pack. Everyone else is pretty close to each other which is why any given Sunday is a real thing. The Bills separating themselves from that middle tier shouldn't be discounted so quickly. The Titans, Jets and Giants are going to win some games, as well as Miami and Cincy, so lets wait until the end of the season before fully evaluating the strength of the wins.

Also the one thing everyone seems to forget is all these teams have one extra loss on their records BECAUSE the Bills beat them.

You know what? the opponents thing is garbage who cares about that. a W is a W BUT!!!!

He is right about Josh's Boneheaded throws . He's lucky the D has his back but everything J Jones said about the boneheaded throws is right. He needs to clean that up if this team is going to make a run period end of story.

Edited by BeefCurtns

6 hours ago, Azucho98 said:

Bills are no good, haven't beat anyone, Kyle Allen (3:32) sucks...this is the same tool that said the Giants would end up 11-5 and win the NFC East about a week ago.   Gee James, Patriot opponents combined W-L is 11-32.....

Never heard of him until your post giving him attention which it's his job to get attention so good job on helping someone you think is incompetent be better at their job.

• Haha (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, ngbills said:

STOP with the Pats have not beaten anyone either talk. They are beating teams by 30 that we are barely getting by. Comparing one game to another may not mean much when it comes to comparing win margin etc. But when you look at 6 or 7 games and see a pattern it is fair to say the team destroying people vs the one eaking wins is probably better. 

Wait ... so you're trying to say that the Patriots are better than the Bills?

Get Out Seinfeld GIF

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Just in Atlanta said:

I make it a point not to take anything serious coming out of the mouths of cult leaders or bloviators who wear pink plaid suits. 

Having said that, Eagles are likely going to be a tough affair. 

This guy could trip over me and the only thing I would notice is the suit; why he is getting so much attention is beyond me; TBD!!!

5 minutes ago, Just in Atlanta said:

I make it a point not to take anything serious coming out of the mouths of cult leaders or bloviators who wear pink plaid suits. 

Having said that, Eagles are likely going to be a tough affair. 

I agree.  After seeing what Fitzpatrick did to our defense last week, I'm hoping they are more prepared for Wentz, who's a hell of a lot better than Fitz.

• Like (+1) 2

He's got a point... the NFL is weak in general this year or maybe we're just "sneaky good" when we're healthy and play to our competition.

James Jones is 3-4 weeks behind. He's focused on game tape from Allen before he grew and his points were largely based on things that Josh has eliminated from his game

I don't think we know how this team will react when they get in a shootout bc we haven't been in one yet. 

I think we have a plan/strategy to deploy when we get in that situation. We just haven't been in that situation yet. 3-4 weeks ago I think that would have a scary situation for us... Now with Allens new focus on ball security it could be a brighter situation... We might not even see that situation this season. If we do Dallas might be our first test. They are good.

Edited by akcash
  • Like (+1) 1