James Jones Disses Bills

Nuncha

5 minutes ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

To the tune of "Finding Nemo," Just keep winning...:D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Hkn-LSh7es

Ladies and Gentlemen, please let's give a warm welcome to another one of our Disney fans, Mr. NooooooooooHuddleKelly12!!

?

Huds, I am looking forward to doing the Whoop-D-Doo Review (spelling) with my father-in-law.  He is a great guy, Vietnam Vet, and will get a big kick out of it.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

I THINK he was showing them as proof of poor decision making by Allen. The one under pressure the guy looked open to me he just threw a bad ball, the other two were bad mistakes. 

I think he is right the Achilles heel right now for the bills is your O.  I think the Bills have had two clean game with zero turnovers and three with two or more.  Your D is amazing but sooner or later those TO are going to come back and hurt you.

Do we really need a Pats fan to come here and tell us what the Bills weaknesses are. 

Don’t you have anything to keep you busy...such as Brady’s knob needs a good polishing?

4 hours ago, Azucho98 said:

Bills are no good, haven't beat anyone, Kyle Allen (3:32) sucks...this is the same tool that said the Giants would end up 11-5 and win the NFC East about a week ago.   Gee James, Patriot opponents combined W-L is 11-32.....

It gets even worse than 12-27.  

The bills opponents are 1-5 against them!! 

That is terrible. They must be awful. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, DCofNC said:

He's just being honest.  I don't believe they are legit either.  Looking at the schedule when it came out, I thought there were at least 8 winnable games after the season started there are 14 winnable games and some teams that are just inexcusably bad this year.  The Pats are the Pats, they should be undefeated, barring a Brady injury.   This is goingnto play out a lot like it used to in the NFC South, remember the amazing year(s) the Falcons had, only to get bounced early in the playoffs, then like they forgot hownto play football, they collapsed the next year?  Same thing here, except they didn't have the Pats to play.  This team gets by against garbage, call me when they beat a real team, which by the way, the Pats are the only one left.  The Eagles are a sure win for a good team, the cowboys have been rocked, then who?

I'm sorry, but in your mind, you are suggesting the only way to be a "real team" is to be undefeated. Since the cowboys lost a few games, the Chiefs, The Texans and the Ravens have lost some games, all those teams in your mind are "Terrible teams." All 4 of the teams I mentioned are on the Patriots schedule yet to be played, and the bills have half of those teams on their schedule, plus the patriots. Just because the bills are beating teams that are worse then them, doesn't mean every single one of them are terrible teams.

Edited by wagon127

11 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

Ladies and Gentlemen, please let's give a warm welcome to another one of our Disney fans, Mr. NooooooooooHuddleKelly12!!

?

Huds, I am looking forward to doing the Whoop-D-Doo Review (spelling) with my father-in-law.  He is a great guy, Vietnam Vet, and will get a big kick out of it.

I would totally Disney it up even without my kids in tow--love that place! Many happy trails Donuts, hope you have a fantastic time there with your fam--do you plan on rocking any Bills gear while there? It was great getting kudos from wearing my Bills hat day after day down there. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, DCofNC said:

He's just being honest.  I don't believe they are legit either.  Looking at the schedule when it came out, I thought there were at least 8 winnable games after the season started there are 14 winnable games and some teams that are just inexcusably bad this year.  The Pats are the Pats, they should be undefeated, barring a Brady injury.   This is goingnto play out a lot like it used to in the NFC South, remember the amazing year(s) the Falcons had, only to get bounced early in the playoffs, then like they forgot hownto play football, they collapsed the next year?  Same thing here, except they didn't have the Pats to play.  This team gets by against garbage, call me when they beat a real team, which by the way, the Pats are the only one left.  The Eagles are a sure win for a good team, the cowboys have been rocked, then who?

Oh, look!  Another one!

10 minutes ago, LabattBlue said:

Do we really need a Pats fan to come here and tell us what the Bills weaknesses are. 

Don’t you have anything to keep you busy...such as Brady’s knob needs a good polishing?

First I was commenting on someone else’s post. Second I see you had nothing valid to point out to what I said so went on some Weird insult.. must be a knee jerk reaction when you agree with someone then notice you just hate the. For the color of the laundry they cheer for.. so sad but someday they will have a cure for jellyitus..

3 hours ago, Azucho98 said:

The point is obvious. 

Do the bills really suck because their opponents are 12-27 combined?

He shows the bad plays Josh made and could do the same with any QB - what about the good ones?

He calls Josh Kyle

Why doesn't he look at the mighty Patriots opponents W-L and come to a similar conclusion?   Who have they beat?  

They beat our MIGHTY Bills. Are some of you mad she said Philly will be facing a " pretty good defense" instead of a great one? Acting like or really having your feelings hurt over this is weird. 

Plus he was answering a question about the Bills not Pats. He didn't say anything that was out of bounds. Josh HAS to play better if we're going to beat the Houstons and New Englands of the league. 

2 minutes ago, JoshAllenHasBigHands said:

If the Bills beat what, in his eyes, is a good team, I wonder if anyone will actually call him? 

Your right there are FEW good AFC teams this year.. very few. I also believe the Bills D is legit! And would be even better if they were not given short fields to defend so often.  (Just my opinion.)

• Like (+1) 1

I ask 3 simple questions........

1) Why do people watch this stuff?

2) Why do people give a flying fvck what they think?

3) The Bills have ABSOLUTELY no control who they play whatsoever.

These peoples opinions mean less than yours or mine, and that’s a fact. ?

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, nucci said:

does it matter?

Nope doesn't matter one bit.  Just hilarious that the NFL network hardly spends time talking about the Bills but when they do, this is the kind of crap they say.  The way it will be until Josh lights it up and we beat some "good" teams.

At the end of the day we are 5-1.

• Like (+1) 1