James Jones Disses Bills

Nuncha

Bills are no good, haven't beat anyone, Kyle Allen (3:32) sucks...this is the same tool that said the Giants would end up 11-5 and win the NFC East about a week ago.   Gee James, Patriot opponents combined W-L is 11-32.....

Edited by Azucho98
  • Haha (+1) 2

Added to my list!:devil:

More interested that Wentz is predicting they are going to be coming out "Flying Around" against our D.

Thought they might shut their mouths after last weeks 'predictions'.

I love how the Bills handle themselves in interviews.

Edited by stosh64
  • Like (+1) 4

No offense OP, but what is your point?

Do you feel offended when random talking head says anything negative about Bills? It seems rather silly to me.

And I really don't get what is the problem here either. We really haven't play against any powerhouses except for NE, that is a fact. I do think that him showing 3 of Allen's INTs as a proof that Bills will not beat tougher opponents is unfair, but whatever. It is just one mans opinion. 

• Like (+1) 11
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

17 minutes ago, Azucho98 said:

Bills are no good, haven't beat anyone, Kyle Allen (3:32) sucks...this is the same tool that said the Giants would end up 11-5 and win the NFC East about a week ago. 

Making a mountain out of mole hill dude. He's not exactly wrong, they haven't played anyone good outside of NE, but he did fail to mention they gave them all they can handle. Kyle aka Josh is still a work in progress and has made a lot of bone headed throws, but he is getting better in his decision making as the games go on. He's assuming that teams like the Chiefs, Texans and Colts will be able to score effortlessly against this D. Highly doubtful.  5-1 is 5-1 but until they put a complete game together offensively this will be the narrative through out the season. Really don't care because if this flow continues there will be a playoff football in Buffalo this year.

Edited by billsbackto81
  • Like (+1) 5

Just now, No_Matter_What said:

No offense OP, but what is your point?

Do you feel offended when random talking head says anything negative about Bills? It seems rather silly to me.

And I really don't get what is the problem here either. We really haven't play against any powerhouses except for NE, that is a fact. I do think that him showing 3 of Allen's INTs as a proof that Bills will not beat tougher opponents is unfair, but whatever. It is just one mans opinion. 

The point is obvious. 

Do the bills really suck because their opponents are 12-27 combined?

He shows the bad plays Josh made and could do the same with any QB - what about the good ones?

He calls Josh Kyle

Why doesn't he look at the mighty Patriots opponents W-L and come to a similar conclusion?   Who have they beat?  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, billsbackto81 said:

Making a mountain out of mole hill dude. He's not exactly wrong, they haven't played anyone good outside of NE, but he did fail to mention they gave them all they can handle. Kyle aka Josh is still a work in progress and has made a lot of bone headed throws, but he is getting better in his decision making as the games go on. He's assuming that teams like the Chiefs, Texans and Colts will be able to score effortlessly against this D. Highly doubtful.  5-1 is 5-1 but until they put a complete game together offensively this will be the narrative through out the season. Really don't care because if this flow continues there will be a playoff football in Buffalo this year.

Who cares,  he could say they suck and it does not matter.  The Bills control what they do,  fans needs to stop waiting to hear compliments from outside sports talkers.  It does not matter and he is right about not beating any good teams.  This week the Bills can change that.

Edited by Niagara Dude
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Azucho98 said:

The point is obvious. 

Do the bills really suck because their opponents are 12-27 combined?

He shows the bad plays Josh made and could do the same with any QB - what about the good ones?

He calls Josh Kyle

Why doesn't he look at the mighty Patriots opponents W-L and come to a similar conclusion?   Who have they beat?  

The only thing with the Pats is they are on pace of setting the record for points differential right now, so they are playing crap teams but beating them by 20+ points on average. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Niagara Dude said:

Who cares,  he could say they suck and it does not matter.  The Bills control what they do,  fans needs to stop waiting to gear compliments from outside sports talkers.  It does not matter and he is right about not beating any good teams.  This week the Bills can change that.

Agree, except I am not totally convinced the Eagles are a good team either. But they are certainly big market hype team in the way that say Tennessee isn't. So beat the Eagles and people will start to view the Bills a little differently. 

I think the Bills should win this weekend. I firmly believe they are a better football team than Philadelphia. 

• Like (+1) 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Azucho98 said:

The point is obvious.    Yes, it is.

Do the bills really suck because their opponents are 12-27 combined?  No, its who they were scheduled to play. He never said they sucked, just not a believer.

He shows the bad plays Josh made and could do the same with any QB - what about the good ones?  Yes, but that would not compliment or support his argument

He calls Josh Kyle  Yes, that was idiotic on his part. Know the characters you speak of if you're going to critique. Look of incompetence on his part.

Why doesn't he look at the mighty Patriots opponents W-L and come to a similar conclusion?   Who have they beat?  True, but the Pats have nothing to prove at this point. 

Edited by billsbackto81
  • Like (+1) 1

All these heads only know how to speak negative like any news or media outlet. Most educated Bills fans know what we are. 

Let em bash Allen all they want without recognizing what happens when he plays a clean game, his 4th qtr comebacks or that he's the #1 rated QB in the NFL in the 4th qtr as well. 

All is good!

Let a avg WR with a future HOF QB talk his nonsense.

Edited by Real McCoy

This "haven't played anyone" argument is getting old.

It is like all of these "experts" forgot what the league is like every year. There are only a few top tier teams and a few bottom tier teams in the NFL who really stand away from the pack. Everyone else is pretty close to each other which is why any given Sunday is a real thing. The Bills separating themselves from that middle tier shouldn't be discounted so quickly. The Titans, Jets and Giants are going to win some games, as well as Miami and Cincy, so lets wait until the end of the season before fully evaluating the strength of the wins.

Also the one thing everyone seems to forget is all these teams have one extra loss on their records BECAUSE the Bills beat them.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

I firmly believe they are a better football team than Philadelphia

And their play on the field backs that up, regardless of who their opponents have been.

I'm really excited about watching Josh this game.  In back to back weeks vs. Tennessee and Miami I think he has made significant strides towards being the QB we want him to be.  I feel like he is ready to bust out and dominate a game any week now.

• Like (+1) 2

The Bills could win the Super Bowl this year and people would still point at their schedule.

If the Bills would just kick the snot out of one of their inferior opponents, much of this talk would go away.  But I'm not losing any sleep over it.

Say la vee.

• Like (+1) 4

1 hour ago, Niagara Dude said:

Who cares,  he could say they suck and it does not matter.  The Bills control what they do,  fans needs to stop waiting to hear compliments from outside sports talkers.  It does not matter and he is right about not beating any good teams.  This week the Bills can change that.

once they start beating good teams, then the national TV media (not print or online) will start taking shots at the weather, piles of snow on the sidelines, the rust belt stuff, the only-been-to-the-playoffs-once-in forever, etc.  The national TV media's playbook stock narrative on WNY was written 42 years ago with the handling of the "77 Blizzard..  It's not going to change anytime soon.   trust the process.  forget the TV media.   they are looking for ratings and those come from the big markets; to the TV media, Bills/WNY are a sideshow of oddities and contradictions that they hope viewers will find "curious". 

Edited by ProcessTruster
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Azucho98 said:

Bills are no good, haven't beat anyone, Kyle Allen (3:32) sucks...this is the same tool that said the Giants would end up 11-5 and win the NFC East about a week ago.   Gee James, Patriot opponents combined W-L is 11-32.....

I saw this on TV and laughed when he said Kyle Allen. 
  JAs picks were inexcusable beyond youthful stupidity. 
   Having said that, he glossed over holding the Pats O to 9 points. I like being in this position. It keeps our team under the radar and our players motivated by the lack of respect. 
   I hope we punch Philly in the mouth HARD this week?

• Like (+1) 2