Josh Gordon is about to be available

HappyDays

7 minutes ago, SirAndrew said:

That he becomes part of the offense (even if just a small part, as I don’t think he’s close to being a game changing guy) , and the team is quickly forced to adjust to life without him after he gets suspended. I’d prefer to work with what we have. He’s been unreliable his entire career, and I don’t like messing with team chemistry. 

i'm thinking that is all in the past. does he have anything hanging over his head?....now?

40 minutes ago, billsbackto81 said:

Tempting. He seems to have turned it around and this team has the type of discipline he needs to stay motivated. Incentive layden contract .

Beane says always looking to improve and he certainly is an upgrade on Foster.

So why isn’t Foster dressing? Are we sitting him because he is about to be a trade chip for another WR? How about Foster plus a 2nd/3rd for John Ross as an alternative? Go big or go home. 

Edited by Locomark
  • Like (+1) 1

To get a WR of his caliber (if healthy and not-suspended) without having to give up a pick is pretty intriguing.  Obviously the culture fit is huge too, but Josh throwing deep to that guy could be deadly...

Edited by Heitz
  • Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

Why is that?

Ohh, let me guess this is some stupid weed BS line about to come.

Seem a bit touchy and dare I say “paranoid”

about weed being insulted ? He just doesn’t make smart decisions. That doesn’t give me much confidence he’d be an expert on the Pats offense as far as giving quality intel is concerned. 

Edited by SirAndrew

I think that Gordon is well past his prime.  His recent track record on the field is nothing impressive.  His off the field track record is not good and he just doesn't seem like a guy that would fit with the current team chemistry.  Of course, I didn't think Antonio Brown fit our chemistry/culture either and we kicked the tires there, but he has proven to be far worse of a character than was known at the time.  Back to Gordon, I would take a pass and I think that the Bills will too.

Just now, msw2112 said:

I think that Gordon is well past his prime.  His recent track record on the field is nothing impressive.  His off the field track record is not good and he just doesn't seem like a guy that would fit with the current team chemistry.  Of course, I didn't think Antonio Brown fit our chemistry/culture either and we kicked the tires there, but he has proven to be far worse of a character than was known at the time.  Back to Gordon, I would take a pass and I think that the Bills will too.

maybe they will...or maybe they'll keep up with the jones and have a weapon....december is when it counts.

1 hour ago, Bruffalo said:

The Bills tried to get Antonio Brown.  Clearly they believe our culture can weather a WR with a past.

beanes said he was just messing

5 minutes ago, HOUSE said:

He spent to much time in Cleveland, needs to be sterilized

drive him through a Delta Sonic with the top down

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, billsredneck1 said:

maybe they will...or maybe they'll keep up with the jones and have a weapon....december is when it counts.

Brown is not a weapon?

but yes they should always, and i expect they do, scour the wire.

9 minutes ago, SirAndrew said:

He just doesn’t make smart decisions. That doesn’t give me much confidence he’d be an expert on the Pats offense as far as giving quality intel is concerned. 

Yeah he failed a some drug tests for weed as a boy with a Sh!t ton of money under a dysfunctional Cleveland FO.  

He has aged or grown up a bit and went to a team with a real FO and been normal thus far? Prior to that he forced himself to stay in rehab until right.

IDK - At the age of 28 he is low/no risk with possible high reward.