Josh Gordon is about to be available

HappyDays

29 minutes ago, Rochesterfan said:

Does this mean they are expecting something from the NFL - another suspension?

Seems strange with the timing that just as he is coming back they do this - not a week or so ago.

Not sure I do anything until I am sure of the whole story.

yeah they traded for Sanu and have Neal coming back from IR. Josh Gordon is the odd man out. 

i would jump as soon as he's let go. as a matter of fact, i'd have his agent on the phone. it's not gonna cost a pick or anything and he should be hungry. could be a perfect fit.

it's only a matter of time before kroft gets hurt again. we can keep 7 and find a roster spot somewhere. this could be great!

3 minutes ago, Lieutenant Aldo Raine said:

I agree.  While he is obviously very talented.  He looked like he was carrying 20 extra pounds.  

He may have had the munchies? 

....and then got tested. 

• Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, BILLSCRAZY3024 said:

No thank you on Gordon. He has drug issues and is starting to get hurt a lot more now. Not worth the $$$ or draft pick. Pass on this off field problem. I wished Beane got off his beane bag and traded for Sanu when he was available. Now Patsies got him and the rich continues to get richer. UGH! 

no draft pick will be required. Only a Contract. 

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, DJB said:

My guess is he failed a test. Why else do they get rid of him? Doesn't make sense

If the subject matter of that test was "How to cheat and not get caught", he is definitely not *Patriots material

29 minutes ago, Bruffalo said:

He's had some decent performances in NE.  Furthermore, I don't imagine he'd be insanely expensive to sign. With the WR trade market the way it is, he might be our best bet to improve the WR core, if that's something the Bills want to do.

He was alright in NE, but with his talent I thought he disappointed. Playing with Brady is such a huge opportunity, and he never really became a feared WR. I really think he’d be just another mediocre guy in Buffalo. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, SirAndrew said:

He was alright in NE, but with his talent I thought he disappointed. Playing with Brady is such a huge opportunity, and he never really became a feared WR. I really think he’d be just another mediocre guy in Buffalo. 

Definitely possible, but we need a #3 guy to sit opposite John Brown.  As much as I like Duke and hope he ends up being something special, I'd much rather have JG in that space.