NFL TV Schedule and Maps: Week 8, 2019

6 hours ago, LeviF91 said:

Which part of the 518?  McGearys and Excelsior in Albany will both have the game and Buffalo-themed specials.  Philly's in Latham if you can stand an Eagles bar.  PJs BBQSA in Saratoga recently opened a bar and has Bills merch all over the walls.

I'll be in the Ballston Spa/Saratoga area.  I went over to PJ's last time I was out there, but unfortunately, their bar is reserved for their Bills backers club only during the game.  I would've signed up, but I'm not out there enough for it to be worth it. 

3 minutes ago, sir andrew said:

I'll be in the Ballston Spa/Saratoga area.  I went over to PJ's last time I was out there, but unfortunately, their bar is reserved for their Bills backers club only during the game.  I would've signed up, but I'm not out there enough for it to be worth it. 

...There's a sign-up?  Seriously?

eta: got any insight @mead107?

Edited by LeviF91

1 hour ago, sir andrew said:

Went 3 times last year. I am not signed up for any bill’s backers club. 

call and ask for PJ. 
down at the circle is Bently’s,  we have had 518 lunch there. 
couple members of TBD go on sundays

Clifton Park Ravens wood. Down by 146 and 146 A

1 hour ago, LeviF91 said:

11 hours ago, fansince88 said:

WWNY had it listed like this last week too. If it doesnt change on Saturday we may need to take a ride to Buffalo.  I will drive. Last week it said TBD with the note "regional coverage teams to be announced. This week it shows the teams with the sme note below. Call your station manager friend and rip him a new one.

Tully's or Buffalo wild wings will have it on! 

1 minute ago, fansince88 said:

Tullys....never beem there. LOL

They have pretty good wings! 

Hahahaha

3 minutes ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

Sackets Harbor. 

ahh the days of my Ute 

spent many summers up there 

Oh, you know the area eh? 

2 hours ago, mead107 said:

Yes, we charge $20 to become a member. Members get a Saratoga Bills Backers t-shirt, get drink and food discounts, are eligible for a one a month Bills jersey giveaway and the 50/50 raffle.  We reserve the bar area for the members

got this text from PJ. Tonight. 

2 hours ago, mead107 said:
4 hours ago, LeviF91 said:

4 hours ago, sir andrew said:

Edited by mead107

8 hours ago, Yav said:

The prime time games have been crappy this season. 

Why is Miami on prime time? Where were the Browns on prime time?

you mean the last 15 seasons?

apart from letting NBC cherry pick their prime time game.....

forcing fans to watch every team on TNF was begging for horrible games from the get go

8 hours ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

Because the Browns were deemed a playoff team and Miami an 8-8 team all the while Buffalo was supposed to be a 4 to 6 win team 

The Browns were picked to DOMINATE the AFC.... nobody who knows football understood why...

oh... NOW it’s make the playoffs in the worst division in football...  LOL ? 

• Thank you (+1) 1

8 hours ago, row_33 said:

The Browns were picked to DOMINATE the AFC.... nobody who knows football understood why...

oh... NOW it’s make the playoffs in the worst division in football...  LOL ? 

I didn't want to overstate my recollection.   But yeah, they were a SB favorite as were the Ravens and Chargers.  1 out of 3 correct thus far

1 hour ago, Frez said:

Delta Lake Inn showing the game? 

It’s listed on the Utica area Fox channel WFXV 33 (channel 6 on Spectrum cable in the Utica area). It’s probably also available over the air in the Rome/Delta Lake area. I would guess it’s available at the Delta Lake Inn.