NFL TV Schedule and Maps: Week 8, 2019

14 minutes ago, Kmart128 said:

Is the game actually streamed on this Facebook page??? How do they get away with that lol?

Not sure how they get away with it, but it is on every week.  I have Sunday Ticket, but use this FB page when I'm not home.

4 minutes ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

For future reference there is usually a weekly thread on this 

NFL TV Schedule and Maps: Week 8, 2019

and Yes,  Watertown loses out 

DON'T SHOOT THE MESSENGER 

Scott's goal is to try to eliminate dupe threads.  

you can B word in it like everyone else :D  :lol: 

I think you've officially been possessed by the spirit of 26CP and are in dire need of an exorcism.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Gugny said:

I think you've officially been possessed by the spirit of 26CP and are in dire need of an exorcism.

LOL

hey man   If I gotz to follow the rules .....  

Oh and Gug ...  More insight, less incite   smooches   :wub:  :lol:

Edited by SlimShady'sGhost

I consider myself something of a problem solver although the first attempt rarely works so............

The nearest Bills Backer Bar to Watertown is in Cape Vincent on the St. Lawrence River.  It's called Aubrey's and it's less than 25 miles from Watertown.  You could go there and possibly meet some new best friends.  Oops, I was going to send you the link and it's listed as CLOSED PERMANENTLY so problem not solved.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, PIZ said:

Go to Facebook - Bills Mafia.  Then watch it on your mobile device / PC or cast it to your TV.

Thats the plan

17 minutes ago, JESSEFEFFER said:

I consider myself something of a problem solver although the first attempt rarely works so............

The nearest Bills Backer Bar to Watertown is in Cape Vincent on the St. Lawrence River.  It's called Aubrey's and it's less than 25 miles from Watertown.  You could go there and possibly meet some new best friends.  Oops, I was going to send you the link and it's listed as CLOSED PERMANENTLY so problem not solved.

I think it burned to the ground.

Two things I notice from the maps:

First, the NFL is showing their clear dividing line through New York State where they see the split between Bills and Giants fans. With the Bills doing so well, and with them playing Philadelphia I would have thought the line would be further East. (But it may just be a factor of station coverage area.)

Second, a whole ton of people are going to suffer through the Patriots beat down of the Browns in NE. There’s gonna be a ton of yard work that gets done! Is it leaf raking season?

• Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, sir andrew said:

Figures.  Heading back to the 518 this weekend.  Welp, either gonna have to leave early Sunday or find a bar out there.

Which part of the 518?  McGearys and Excelsior in Albany will both have the game and Buffalo-themed specials.  Philly's in Latham if you can stand an Eagles bar.  PJs BBQSA in Saratoga recently opened a bar and has Bills merch all over the walls.