NFL TV Schedule and Maps: Week 8, 2019

51 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

?

If I’m reading the map correctly, virtually NO ONE outside of Buffalo will see the game. Not even Philly!?

27 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

FOX SINGLE map.

?.  

I automatically started to just put the CBS games on and forgot the FOX broadcast 

Edited by SlimShady'sGhost

26 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

It seems like it's almost always CBS.

I believe a rough guide is, if the visiting team is NFC then it’s on FOX... correct?  

Although I feel like CBS gets a couple oddball NFC-NFC matchups every year now.

• Like (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, Frez said:

I don't see the Buffalo Bills game listed for the Watertown NY area this Sunday. I guess I will have to venture out and find it elsewhere.

Giants vs Lions

Jets vs Jacksonville 

Yuk!!??

Same here.  This will be the third time this season.  This ***** adds up!!

32 minutes ago, Frez said:

I don't see the Buffalo Bills game listed for the Watertown NY area this Sunday. I guess I will have to venture out and find it elsewhere.

Giants vs Lions

Jets vs Jacksonville 

Yuk!!??

WWNY had it listed like this last week too. If it doesnt change on Saturday we may need to take a ride to Buffalo.  I will drive. Last week it said TBD with the note "regional coverage teams to be announced. This week it shows the teams with the sme note below. Call your station manager friend and rip him a new one.

Edited by fansince88

1 hour ago, Frez said:

Giants vs Lions

Jets vs Jacksonville 

Yuk!!??

You're from Watertown Frez? I'm from Clayton actually.