R Talbot (via ESPN) - bills on the hunt for a WR

Reed83HOF

3 minutes ago, Gary Busey said:

Paul Richardson Jr. is a guy they might be able to target for cheap - like a 4th or 5th round pick. Not living up to his contract for the 2nd worst team in the league. Big and tall WR with a bit of speed. Still young and had success with Russell Wilson.

Interesting thought.   There was much lust for him here in FA two offseason ago.  

I think the thing with Richardson is that they kinda' already have one of those "mystery meat" WR's absorbing roster space in Robert Foster.

3 minutes ago, JoPar_v2 said:

I do not spend Cooper capital on C Davis. Why would you?

Nah you wouldn’t need a first round pick, but Corey Davis is going into a year where the Titans will have to decide whether to pickup his 5th year option and was a top 5 pick plagued by inconsistent QB play. He is older and not as physically gifted so the cost would be less than Cooper but a similar situation to poach

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, LEBills said:

Nah you wouldn’t need a first round pick, but Corey Davis is going into a year where the Titans will have to decide whether to pickup his 5th year option and was a top 5 pick plagued by inconsistent QB play. He is older and not as physically gifted so the cost would be less than Cooper but a similar situation to poach

Gotcha. Yes I would take Davis for an appropriate price. I don't think he's shot yet and his QBs have been abysmal his whole career.

2 minutes ago, CSBill said:

Robert Foster is the WR help the Bills need. Not sure there is anyone else out their worth the draft capital, or with as mush potential as him?

Wish we knew more on what the heck is wrong with him. Can't say injury anymore I believe he practiced in full all last week coming off the bye. 

There are some guys that we may think of being rather obscure but they are talented guys in a bad situation.  Guys like Paul Richardson in Washington or David Moore in Seattle could be available for a decent price.  I don't expect Beane to mortgage the farm to buy second or third tier guys that may be available.  Raiding someone's practice squad may be more likely than anything at this point.

3 minutes ago, Dr.Mantis_Toboggan said:

I would like to see if Keenan Allen could be had for a reasonable price, considering the Chargers should just blow that ship up and get what good value for him and Gordon while they can... 

I'd bet that Rivers has enough clout on that team to veto any talk of moving Allen.

16 minutes ago, Dr.Mantis_Toboggan said:

I would like to see if Keenan Allen could be had for a reasonable price, considering the Chargers should just blow that ship up and get what good value for him and Gordon while they can... 

sadly at 2-5 I’m sure they believe they are still on the mix for a wild card.  I doubt they move their best WR 

1 minute ago, Charles Romes said:

We know Green is going and few teams are in a bidding war but it’s not going as crazy as the Bengals had hoped. He goes for a 3rd and 6th (2021) to the Bills on Thursday.  

I like your style. They should do that in a second. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, CaptnCoke11 said:

sadly at 2-5 I’m sure they believe they are still on the mix for a wild card.  I doubt they move their best WR 

With the injury to Mahomes they probably think the division is available. It’s unlikely of course, but I’d agree they don’t consider a sell off unless they lose to the Bears on Sunday. 6 losses by October probably does any team in. 

37 minutes ago, LEBills said:

I would totally take Corey Davis....he fits fills all the boxes I am lookign for