R Talbot (via ESPN) - bills on the hunt for a WR

Reed83HOF

According to ESPN’s Dan Graziano, the Bills are doing their due diligence on available wide receivers leading up to the trade deadline. Graziano wrote on Twitter that Buffalo was on the hunt for a wide receiver. When someone asked Graziano to clarify his comment, the ESPN reporter said, “My understanding is that they are looking.”

Edited by Reed83HOF
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

Hmmm? it would be something wouldn’t it...

Go Bills!!!

4 minutes ago, Hebert19 said:

I'd take green or oj Howard as weapons for josh.  

Beasley for D.  

Or any combo of 2.   Let's put the chips on table Beane. 

You don’t want Beasley, unless it’s a 7th rounder on 2022.

i have a hard time believing it’s going to be Greene. Are there any other wide receivers that would compliment Brown and Cole?

Just now, njbuff said:

Ok, I'll play along.............

Mike Evans.

?

What do we think the starting point is, two 1sts? I think I would still do that. He's in the prime of his career and fits exactly what we're missing. But I highly doubt the Bucs would consider this.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, HappyDays said:

What do we think the starting point is, two 1sts? I think I would still do that. He's in the prime of his career and fits exactly what we're missing. But I highly doubt the Bucs would consider this.

I was only joking.

I would be SHOCKED if Mike Evans is in the Bills plans.

3 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Imagine if this Antonio Brown thing came full circle and we just signed him now lol After the whole circus he still ended up in buffalo without having to give up anything in a trade ?‍♂️

Before anyone jumps on here, obviously this was a joke and I know it won’t happen 

I threw up in my mouth a bit just thinking about it.

• Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1