Emmanuel Sanders to 49ers

boco357

He's not asleep at the wheel, hes intelligent. He doesnt want to give up valuable future assets for decent (Sanu) and old (Sanders) skill position players. He's trying to build a perennial contender and you don't get there making desperate moves, despite the impatience in Buffalo for us to be great again after the embarrassing past two decades. We've seen numerous blissfully ignorant GMs over the years but this isn't one of them. If theres a good move to be made for someone to help this team immediately I'm confident they will move on it.

Edited by Bills Survivor
  • Like (+1) 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 8

4 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

Harrison Phillips and Singletary with our last couple of 3rd round picks.  I'd rather see Beane use our next 3rd rounder in next year's draft.  Sanders does not put us over the top.

does Harrison Phillips though?

• Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Opinion time, does AJ Green put us over the top playoff wise?

As good as he is I don’t think he alone does it, would he improve the team? Yes, but by how much??

Go Bills!!!

15 minutes ago, boco357 said:

Per Shefty

Denver is dealing WR Emmanuel Sanders and a 2020 5th-round pick to San Francisco in exchange for 2020 3rd- and 4th-round picks, per league sources. First Mohamed Sanu, now Sanders....

I don't want to give up a 3rd & a 4th for Emmanuel Sanders----

Just now, atlbillsfan1975 said:

We don’t need Sanders. AJ for a Second would be nice. I bet he gets healthy and stays healthy once out of Cincy

Yep, that’s what it will come down to with Green... a bet..

I don’t think Beane gives up a Second (or more) on that bet..

11 minutes ago, TheElectricCompany said:

Go get Von Miller! 

This is the sort of thing I'm talking about upthread.

Is he really available?  How much would it take to get him?  Would his acquisition be that extra something that allows us to finally beat the New England Patriots in a playoff game?  

I am in favor of a "win now" strategy for this season.  Things are wide open, outside of NE, in the AFC at least.

If we could find a way to beat New England, as crazy as it sounds, this team could appear in the Super Bowl.