Should the Bills go No-Huddle in the 1st half?

ganesh

48 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

Yeah, But..

Josh ISN’T the guy who jumped the snap. Josh ISN’T the guy who got caught Holding to negate a great pass by himself. Josh ISN’T the guy who drops perfect passes on 3rd Down. Amped up? I wish his teammates were that amped up.

....for a kid with 16 starts, NINE new starters on offense, a mew QB Coach, a new OL Coach and Daboll getting acclimated to his new toys, he has made SIGNIFICANT progress IMO....but not good enough for the "UNwelcoming Committee"....SMH......

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Virgil said:

Yes. Stay in shot gun. Keep a rb in the backfield. Keep it up tempo. 

I think that would be big for Allen

I've been advocating this for a while. Allen is at his best when he's just playing football; not overthinking things. That's a contributing factor to his 4th quarter success thus far. The longer I watch that play clock tick, the more pessimistic I become about the outcome. 

Just go b's to the w's and I think the results will improve.

5 hours ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

I like it. The ineffective starts seem to be Allen trying to get the "feel" or rhythm going, maybe this would help accelerate the process.  When I watch the games, I swear you can almost pinpoint the moment things start to click for him and it reflects in his play and the way he carries himself.

Yep.

The team as a whole I would say.

The one thing I would like to see more of is pounding the rock when it’s working. The Duke TD was a beautiful play action set up by Gore’s play. He and Singletary were busting off good runs, this week,  then Daboll went away from them. Having the LBs and Safeties honoring the run would make Josh’s job a bit easier.

7 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

The Bills, to a man, have stated from the very beginning there’s a specific game plan for every opponent. They may go Air Allen, they may go Pound the Rock. They may go hurry up. They may run the clock.

This includes shuffling OL depending on opponents DL, sit a starting WR or RB. 

Sorry, but they’re aren’t asking fans what they think they should do, nor do they give a damn. 

Sounds very patriotic.

4 hours ago, njbuff said:

If Duke Williams is healthy and on the field, he should get ready for lots of targets against the Eagles.

Why? He'll get a couple like other games.

9 hours ago, ganesh said:

Considering the success Allen is having in the 4th quarter where a sense of urgency seems to lift his play, should the bills consider running an uptempo offense at the start of the game?

Thoughts?

Best thing for Allen is just to play more. The more he plays the better and more consistent he'll get. And the less he'll look across at the defense and not know what he's seeing.