Name something you do that’s not right and justify it.

I do “steal or pirate” UFC and Boxing PPV.

The really big ones that I’m pumped about, I’ll buy.

But if it’s a card with not a lot of good matches or the main event is just okay...I’ll go on Reddit.

PPV is up to $65.00-$75.00 and to me...too much for me to pay every time.  Boxing especially doesn’t do a good enough job of promoting fighters.  Hard for me to pay that much with only the main event I’m interested in...so I steal boxing more.

• Haha (+1) 1

If I see a person weaving in and out of traffic being a dick, I purposely trap them when I catch up so they’re stuck.

If I am not in a hurry, I’ll keep them bracketed in for several miles.  You can see how pissed off they’re getting and it humors me.

My justification is if you’re being inconsiderate on the road towards other people, I will try to irritate you as much as possible.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

16 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

If I see a person weaving in and out of traffic being a dick, I purposely trap them when I catch up so they’re stuck.

If I am not in a hurry, I’ll keep them bracketed in for several miles.  You can see how pissed off they’re getting and it humors me.

My justification is if you’re being inconsiderate on the road towards other people, I will try to irritate you as much as possible.

Edited by Nextmanup

3 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

LOL

last month i caused one to scream at me and start throwing cigarette butts and stuff at my car as i hemmed him in for a 2 minute red light

he thought he was entitled to cut in front of me at the end of a very long construction zone warning, just zing along at full speed and dart in cutting off 25 cars.... not today, sport!!!

i had been waiting about 10 minutes to get to be the 2nd car at the front

the second worst thing to do is ignore (which i did), the all-time incendiary thing to do is laugh at them....  :D

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I'll do this too. Or if they are flying up on my tail trying to shoot a gap that is dangerous, I'll speed up enough to block it off. I feel like some people try to pretend they are Will Smith and Jeff Goldbloom in Independence Day trying to escape the mothership  before the doors closed. I've seen way too many near accidents by drivers trying to perform that stunt.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

No offense, but if I had a 40mm chain gun on the hood of my car and saw you doing that, and murder was legal, you'd be dead.

Oh I know it's not right....which is why I created this thread.

I did have a guy one time come after me at a stop light.  He got out of his truck and started walking towards me.  He got about 10 feet away then he turned around and walked back to his truck.

I do have my MMA gym magnetic decal with the Gracie logo on it....I think when he got close enough to read it, that's what caused him to walk back.

2 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I did have a guy one time come after me at a stop light.  He got out of his truck and started walking towards me.  He got about 10 feet away then he turned around and walked back to his truck.

I do have my MMA gym magnetic decal with the Gracie logo on it....I think when he got close enough to read it, that's what caused him to walk back.

I need to pick up one of those stickers.

:lol:

33 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I do “steal or pirate” UFC and Boxing PPV.

The really big ones that I’m pumped about, I’ll buy.

But if it’s a card with not a lot of good matches or the main event is just okay...I’ll go on Reddit.

PPV is up to $65.00-$75.00 and to me...too much for me to pay every time.  Boxing especially doesn’t do a good enough job of promoting fighters.  Hard for me to pay that much with only the main event I’m interested in...so I steal boxing more.

You're a thief! I'm telling Freddie Roach!

Edited by Buffalo716

2 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

I need to pick up one of those stickers.

:lol:

Probably helped in that situation for sure.

I used to wear the shirts out and I stopped doing that.  When some guys see that shirt, they just try to measure you up there...it's weird.  I get a lot of guys staring at me and it's uncomfortable.  I have trained with guys who wear it out on purpose because they want something to happen....those guys are just meat heads and it's irritating.  

13 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I have an NRA Sticker for that!!!

At family functions, when there are a good enough number of people in one area, I'll bring up a political topic that is sure to rile one specific uncle up. Once I get him going, it's game over for everyone in the room. The best part is that every single time, I'll have to step out to take a phone call or go to the bathroom right as he starts. I light the fuse and then walk away. His kids have caught on. It's hard to mask the satisfaction on my face as I make my exit.

My justification for doing this to people I love is that it's ***** hilarious to me.

Edited by LBSeeBallLBGetBall
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Another Fan said:

Do you take breaks to do so? 

No...I'm at a cubicle all day.  Which sucks.

I used to have an office in the old building but now they want more collaboration with each other.  The only people with offices are Executives now.

I used to be able to take naps at work.  I would close my door, shut the blinds and no one would bother you because they think you're not there.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1