You've been a Bills fan for too long if...

50 minutes ago, Mojo44 said:

Love the Calvin Murphy reference. I grew up in Niagara Falls in the 60’s and was a big NU fan when he was there. Saw him in person several times. He scored 68 points in a game against Syracuse. He was 5’9” at most. Ounce for ounce and pound for pound he is the greatest college basketball player of all time. 

You must also remember Al Butler.

4 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

I would suspect not ?. Nice to know there are a number of Bills fans on this board who have followed this team through many ups and downs (albeit more downs than ups). It offers a greater perspective. First game I attended was in 1968 - and I can still remember almost everything about it...

Love this team!

Go Bills!

I only got you by 2 years ...   some others maybe by 10 

A promising coach and a promising QB

Whats not to love 

rhetorical question as we can read the negative Nancies  daily 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

I only got you by 2 years ...   some others maybe by 10 

I was born in 1952 and started going to games with my dad in ‘62. Us guys do have a different perspective of things compared to many on this board I do believe. Not putting anybody down, not necessarily saying better, just different.

• Like (+1) 4

13 minutes ago, Bleedbuffaloblue said:

I was born in 1952 and started going to games with my dad in ‘62. Us guys OLD do have a different perspective of things compared to many on this board I do believe. Not putting anybody down, not necessarily saying better, just different.

FIFY   lol 

Man you are so old you don't have a year assigned 

•  
  • Joined February 18
  •  

51 minutes ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

IF  1959 is the year you were born ....  you are not the oldest  here 

True, some of you are real f ing old?

Go Bills!!!

• Haha (+1) 1

...if you don't watch the Bills on TV because you think you'll be the bad luck.

...even at 13-2, you'll still be fearful of a late season collapse.

...you feel every game on the schedule is a trap game.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

If you had a Rotary Antenna that you swung West from Rochester on the Stereo Console TV 

hqdefault.jpg

OMG the family had one of those, and the left side was a record player.

I remember fighting with my older sister about what we were going to watch. My old man, sick of listening to us, kicked the TV out of frustration and it died with some sparks, smoke, and faint smell of ozone. Always the family smartass I turned to my sister and said, "OK, you can watch what you want".

Thanks for the memories:)

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Formerly Allan in MD said:

You must also remember Al Butler.

Played at Saint Bonaventure I believe? I also certainly remember the amazing Bob Lanier. I think it was his freshman year they were heading for the final four and maybe a national championship then he blew out his knee in the tournament. The little three was something back then. They had the two best freshman in the country.

• Like (+1) 2

27 minutes ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

If you had a Rotary Antenna that you swung West from Rochester on the Stereo Console TV 

hqdefault.jpg

Or you are the rotary to the antenna outside in a snowstorm trying to get the signal just right.( From West Valley )

• Like (+1) 2