The guy that caught Allen's throw into the stands

Pokebball

2 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

sad to say, no then again Allen could have moved up  a good 5 yards or more from where he released the ball 

Not on that side anyways.  That side has the clubs and admin building.  The other side of the stadium has gaps on both sides of the scoreboard.

Idk... In the article Josh says he saw fans up there screaming and decided to give them a souvenir.

But I'm not buying that. I've seen Josh say he wants to throw the ball out of the stadium as a celebration and I think that's what he was trying to do.

Of course the press thought he was trying to hit the press box (yeah, right).

• Like (+1) 1

Dude has more yards on that catch than Zay Jones did! 

Just now, Heavy Kevi said:

Idk... In the article Josh says he saw fans up there screaming and decided to give them a souvenir.

But I'm not buying that. I've seen Josh say he wants to throw the ball out of the stadium as a celebration and I think that's what he was trying to do.

Of course the press thought he was trying to hit the press box (yeah, right).

Oh he definitely was trying to get it out, he picked the spot between the box and WOF with the lowest bleachers (still super high lol), and he gave it a good go.  I bet he could do it, I was in that end zone in the handicapped seats and it fluttered a bit... he gets a tighter spiral it carries out of the stadium. 

• Like (+1) 2

14 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

12th row of section 224.  Everyone get your protractors out and see if he can get it out of the stadium now.

When he let it fly, I thought it was going out of the Stadium.   He seemed to throw it about as hard as he could, so I doubt he could throw one out. 

4 minutes ago, london_bills said:

He was aiming for the 10th row but overthrew it.

SORRY. Someone had to.

LOL!!!

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, WhoTom said:

He can catch. Should we kick the tires?

Has Gilliam got a jersey clearance rack?

In light of the hazards associated with the throwing of the football into the stands, the league has awarded a compensatory draft pick to the winner of the 2019 Week 7 Monday night game.  ?

• Haha (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Shaw66 said:

When he let it fly, I thought it was going out of the Stadium.   He seemed to throw it about as hard as he could, so I doubt he could throw one out. 

LOL!!!

I disagree, there was some flutter to it when watching it from the side, I think he could get it there.