[Vague Title] Buffalo's offense

9 minutes ago, Bronxbomber21 said:

It might be just me but i feel like the Offense is about to break out. In the Dolphins game this Sunday i really feel like they where beating themselves with dropped passes and bad penaltys.

ya. exactly like the previous 5 weeks. LOL

Edited by Stank_Nasty
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

I know some people say it every week, but I really think this is the game where we learn who we are. The Eagles are a good, not great, team and we face them at home. Plus, the Eagle's come at a time when we're not overlooking them for the next big game on the schedule (Washington is next, so no call for distraction or looking ahead), and our team isn't distracte with a bye-week-hangover. If Milano is back, it should be a win. Looking forward to seeing how they play. It will tell me if this is a good team trending up or a mediocre team with a favorable schedule.

I was really surprised how much it seemed that the defense missed Milano. I am starting to see how important he is in our scheme and our defenses play making ability against the pass. Fitzpatrick was carving up that side of the field when Mo Alexander was covering someone.  

• Like (+1) 1