Algorithmic review of the AFC East

Google's prediction engine is one of the most sophisticated logarithms in the world to estimate what people are thinking about when searching.

I was searching for "Why do the Patriots......" and the following choices popped up.  They made chuckle.  Thought I would share. 

pats.thumb.PNG.95837ca38407847a021895853e8bcb2b.PNG

Prompted me to do the same for the Bills, Jets and Dolphins:

bills.thumb.PNG.7d0da6c6de10ccef39c628fe524370f9.PNG

jets.thumb.PNG.dad4b73c093a2fd634d96dbcd78afce6.PNG

dolphins.PNG.7943f557516651554ea8a6ca4e9371c5.PNG

• Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 2

“What is the difference between Algorithm and Logarithm ? Answer : Algorithm is a noun meaning some special process of solving a certain type of problem. ... Whereas logarithm, again a noun, is the exponent of that power of a fixed number, called the base, which equals a given number, called the antilogarithm.”

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Dan Darragh said:

Why DO the Jetsons live in the sky???

I was curious about the results of this as well. 

I think I know the answer without looking though. I believe in one episode their car ran out of fuel/battery and they ended up crashing into the water. So my guess is that the ice caps melted and flooded all the land masses or something like that. 

Why does my dad buy certain technology products when he will never learn how to operate them?  He called me up last night trying to figure out how to download an app to his SmartTv.  He's had this SmartTV for 5 years and has never used it in full.  

I told him find a spot where it says "Add" or "Download" and press whatever your enter button is.  He says "you mean input"?  Then he got too frustrated and said "I don't want all this app garbage filling up my TV and giving it a virus and ruining it...this TV was expensive you know?"  Then he hung up and started watching cable again.

• Haha (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

LOL  

this is funny... this song was running through my head before I read this 

Not to be a bummer here .....

aren't both of those sportscasters deceased ???

Are YOU trolling me now about Dan Patrick?!?! Him and Keith just did a reunion episode on ESPN about 6 weeks ago. Dan is on my headphones as I type this........both are VERY much alive.

• Thank you (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Seasons1992 said:

Are YOU trolling me now about Dan Patrick?!?! Him and Keith just did a reunion episode on ESPN about 6 weeks ago. Dan is on my headphones as I type this........both are VERY much alive.

:oops:

The guys at the END not the beginning   2:55

I thought Charley Steiner had passed and confused Tirico with someone else 

I'm an idiot 

Edited by SlimShady'sGhost

3 hours ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

Looks like an off the wall thread to me 

Why does 

The Big Bang theory get viewers

Roughing the passer exist

The caged bird sing

Shady think he’s a mod