Pats get Sanu for Second Rounder

aristocrat

1 hour ago, ProcessTruster said:

A run this year?   Nah, don't think so.   Jets, Phins and Titans all had them beat.  Mariota had his foot a foot over the line or that game is lost.   Jets def holding saves the Bills in that one, and Fitzy is Fitzy at the goal to screw up 21-9.   Trust the process, these guys are not as good as the record.   Now the schedule looks favorable, no doubt, but that would be the only reason they "make a run".    Keep your high draft choices Beane, you are an excellent drafter of talent.  That is the only way a roster in WNY can be built for the long term.   Pats are trying to win a Super Bowl.   We are just working to get back to the tournament this year. 

Your 100% bipolar based off your screen name.

1 hour ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

We always sitting around here talking about moved the Bills should make and to go for it and such...the patriots actually DO things to add to the team. Constantly..Even when they are already very good. If it doesn’t work, they just cut ties and move on. I wish we were a little more aggressive. This has the potential to be a special year and team.

The Bills are playing to win the 2021 Super Bowl, not this year's Super Bowl.  They have a TON of cap space for next year and are being realistic.  They are not going to go on a 4 game winning streak in the playoffs this year with wins at Houston or Indianapolis, then beat a rested Patriots, then beat the Chiefs in Arrowhead, and then beat a team like the Saints in the Super Bowl.  It is not happening.  What we learned from the Dolphins game is the Bills are a playoff team, they are not a Championship caliber team.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, ProcessTruster said:

A run this year?   Nah, don't think so.   Jets, Phins and Titans all had them beat.  Mariota had his foot a foot over the line or that game is lost.   Jets def holding saves the Bills in that one, and Fitzy is Fitzy at the goal to screw up 21-9.   Trust the process, these guys are not as good as the record.   Now the schedule looks favorable, no doubt, but that would be the only reason they "make a run".    Keep your high draft choices Beane, you are an excellent drafter of talent.  That is the only way a roster in WNY can be built for the long term.   Pats are trying to win a Super Bowl.   We are just working to get back to the tournament this year. 

Seriously, love what the teams doing but I did not feel confident in any of our games so far.  And we have played the bottom of the barrel .  Only reason we won the Jets game is because Mosley got hurt and the kicker shanked like 3 field goals.  Too many people are watching through labatt colored lenses. Im not saying the bills are bad either, just concerning*

Edited by BillsMafia13
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

We always sitting around here talking about moved the Bills should make and to go for it and such...the patriots actually DO things to add to the team. Constantly..Even when they are already very good. If it doesn’t work, they just cut ties and move on. I wish we were a little more aggressive. This has the potential to be a special year and team.

I actually suggested the Bills trading for Sanu in the realistic trade you would make thread, but a 2nd? 

Come on..I suggest if the Bills has given a 2nd you wouldn’t be happy..

Edited by Aussie Joe

Seems like a bit much for Sanu. 

And I guess I don't get the love-fest for Green. Guy has been beat up the last two seasons and is 31 already. If they were to trade for a Bengals receiver I'd rather it be Tyler Boyd at this point. I just don't think Green has that much left in the tank.