Schefter believes Brady is setting up to leave the Pats next year

YoloinOhio

Would LOVE to see him go to another team just to see the epic fail.  There is zero doubt in my mind he would be a complete failure without the Cheaters' "system" on and off the field

• Like (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, BillsDude said:

Of course he is about to leave the Pats. He sees the Bills on the rise about to  dethrone him. He was likely shaking on the plane after our game against him. He was rattled  to the bone and obsessing how our D dominated him. He knows the Bills own him now. 

but we still lost, so there's that.

He's owned us for 2 decades, as sad as it is for me to say it. I hate him, but it's the truth.

2 hours ago, Beef on Weck said:

It would be interesting if he went to another team to help answer the question: Is it Brady or is it Belichick's system

That question has been answered already.  After watching the Patriots closely this season, does anyone seriously believe there is going to be a huge drop off when Brady leaves?  They would be undefeated with Brian Hoyer or any other functional NFL QB.  Brady is still good, but he’s not why they’re winning. It’s a sobering realization for Bills fans.  The Evil Empire is here to stay, as long as Belichick is around.

Edited by mannc
  • Like (+1) 1

The Bills need to be all in now as well. The Super bowl Consecutive record is on the line. I want to be able to say we beat Tom Brady for the division title at least once in my life time. I want to beat Tom Brady in the playoffs once in my life time as well. This is it, this is the last chance!

• Like (+1) 1

With the way hes playing I could see it being his last year.  This season looks alot like Mannings final season in Denver.  That defense is praying on poor offenses.  I'm curious to see what happens when the defense falters.  

He plans on retiring with a 19-0 record and record 7 Super Bowl championships.  Right now it is a real possibility. That defense is unbelievable and their offense is going to just keep improving.  Hard to see anyone, maybe with the exception of the Saints with their starting QB, beating the Pats.  You can't score on them and their offense will always put up the points they need to win.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, mannc said:

That question has been answered already.  After watching the Patriots closely this season, does anyone seriously believe there is going to be a huge drop off when Brady leaves?  They would be undefeated with Brian Hoyer or any other functional NFL QB.  Brady is still good, but he’s not why they’re winning. It’s a sobering realization for Bills fans.  The Evil Empire is here to stay, as long as Belichick is around.

lol

• Thank you (+1) 1

I'm far less worried about Brady these days and way more concerned about Belichick ever retiring.  I think he can coach just about any group of players into at the very least the playoffs and most likely beyond.  This Pats D doesn't appear to be going away any time soon.

• Sad 1