Allen>>>Darnold

Just now, Chicken Boo said:

Really?  Hero ball?

***** football is ***** football.  Allen looked just as terrible vs the Pats.

Second half Josh lead an impressive drive and was leading another when he got hurt .......definitely played like crap in the first half

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, mead107 said:

Had more yds than Brady and did not finish game 

I never said Brady looked good either. He was dreadful against a very good defense. That doesn't mean Allen played good. He still threw 3 picks while not finishing the game.

3 minutes ago, CaptnCoke11 said:

Allen definitely has something special about him that I don’t see with Darnold.  Allen just has to clean up some things.  

Neither of them has a complete skill set at this point.  Their strengths and weakness are just different.

Remains to be seen whether one, both, or neither will develop and how far.

• Like (+1) 3

23 minutes ago, CLTbills said:

Did Allen have his best game against the Pats? No. But he was not anywhere NEAR this bad. At least Josh kept his team in the game. 

The defense kept them in the game.  You want to argue about which poo sandwich tastes worse go for it. 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, BananaB said:

Anyone who thinks Allen played this bad against the Pats is delusional. Yeah he played bad but this is a ***** joke. 

Josh had a HORRIBLE first half, but looked mostly good in the second. I always look for progress, and he had it just in the course of that game. 

• Like (+1) 1