Game Thread MNF: Patriots at Jets on ESPN

Just now, JayBaller10 said:

Doesn’t matter how many points the Patsies have, they never stop trying to score. That’s a mindset I’d like our HC to adopt.

Well said; I couldn't agree more.

Just now, JayBaller10 said:

Doesn’t matter how many points the Patsies have, they never stop trying to score. That’s a mindset I’d like our HC to adopt.

it would be epic if Brady got hurt while they trying to run it up. i be surprised if he comes back in

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, 1ManRaid said:

Brady considers a receiver being on the overall field of play to be "in the vicinity" on IG calls.

Brady screaming, "He's right there!"

The refs, "That's your center's butt".

So satisfying to see them finally call him on that crap.

Edited by WideNine
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, JayBaller10 said:

The Pats are also a lot more established than the Bills. That has a lot to do with it.

8 minutes ago, CincyBillsFan said:

Was that a LOOOOOOOONG 3rd quarter or what?

Outside of being a dick why is Belechick trying to run the score up on the Jets?

Darnolds best hope now is that the Pat's score and they go into a prevent defense for the 4th quarter.  He can lift his QB rating with some serious garbage time stats. 

I used to live within the NE (and NY) TV zones so forget that not everyone has seen NE play as often as I have.

They almost never take out the starters.

They absolutely never call off the dogs.

Belichick always wants his team working, no matter what the score or situation.