Game Thread MNF: Patriots at Jets on ESPN

I love all the “Bills fans” here getting defensive about us mocking Sam Darnold.  

wHaT aBoUt JoSh ThO

He looked a hell of a lot better than Sam does, at least rebounded in the 3rd Quarter and moved the ball before getting knocked out of the game.  

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Uncle Joe said:

You are correct.  He wanted to be paid in FA and did not want to re injure his arm/wrist.
And he had to sit on the bench in NE before he learned the Belichick way.

Yeah, I remember that.  Gilmore had a rough start.  Didn't he get in a fight with Edelman during camp?

4 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I don't understand why not a quick slant in an all out blitz.  You don't have time for a ball down the field.

Let your WR make a play....

Quick slats are not in the playbook of the ELECTRIC ️ offense 

2 minutes ago, Chicken Boo said:

Because Josh looked so great vs the Pats?

No we all realize that Allen had a bad day against the Pats.  But Allen did hit on 6 - 6 passes for 69 yards in leading the Bills to a TD that cut the Pat's lead to 13 - 10 early in the 3rd quarter.  And while Allen's INT's were bad they were ALL aggressive downfield throws that gave the Pats the ball at around midfield. 

• Like (+1) 4

9 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

I think Booger just said Myers is slowly gaining Brady's* crust.

Did you hear the other guy say "need to take a closer look at this h a n d j o b when talking about the INT at the goal line?  That had to review if his hand hit the goal line before his knee hit the ground.

Edited by Royale with Cheese

3 minutes ago, Chicken Boo said:

Because Josh looked so great vs the Pats?

Josh was TERRIBLE against the Patriots, enough to make me question all the progress I thought he had made.

Darnold's performance tonight is an entirely different level of bad.