Game Thread MNF: Patriots at Jets on ESPN

Just now, Happy Gilmore said:

Interesting.  For argument's sake, let's say Gase trades Sam Darnold after this season...who is Gase's QB of choice?

If it was someone like Tannehill or Dalton, hard to believe the fanbase would accept trading their 3rd year QB for a journeyman.

6 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

You're giving Gilmore's play here more credit than he deserves.  Gilmore gave partial effort, drew flags at bad times, didn't tackle, and pointed fingers at his teammates on the field.

You are correct.  He wanted to be paid in FA and did not want to re injure his arm/wrist.
And he had to sit on the bench in NE before he learned the Belichick way.

2 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

You're giving Gilmore's play here more credit than he deserves.  Gilmore gave partial effort, drew flags at bad times, didn't tackle, and pointed fingers at his teammates on the field.

Partial effort? You know this how? Is there really a good time for a flag? Gilmore deserves all credit I gave. And all the money he made. The fact that Bill Belichick snagged him with such a big contract AS SOON AS HE BECAME A FA tells me I'm right. Opinions are subjective, but I'm thinking I'm onto something.