Game Thread MNF: Patriots at Jets on ESPN

Okay I can't help myself but I'm getting another case of schadenfreude!

When Allen came out of the locker room he hit on 6 - 6 passes for 69 yards and scored the TD in driving the Bills 75 yards to cut NE's lead to 13 -10.  Darnold came out of the locker room and threw a terrible INT.  Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Warcodered said:

I mean comparing Ints is stupid but if I remember well enough Allen was trying to force it into windows that last one by Darnold seemed like just a prayer.

Yeah, Allen was terrible against New England, but he was at least playing QB. Darnold looks like he’s trying to help New England field fly balls for baseball season. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, DCOrange said:

They’ve allowed like 1 passing TD to 18 INTs this year. They could play this version of the Jets each week and those numbers would still be insanely impressive.

They also haven't played a competent offense yet either. Not taking anything away from them, but I wanna see them against some real offenses 

For 20 years we've been in the same division against the greatest coach and greatest QB of all time.  

But we're going to disect, nitpick, micro analyze, and complain about every win in the middle of a 5-1 season.  

Yea can't do it.  Life is too short folks.  Enjoy the Ws.  Enjoy the ride.  Let's shock the world in January.

Maybe we're the 2001 Patriots.

• Like (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

And you may be right.  But JA had a "turnover machine" game against the Jets and against the Pats.  One or two bad games as young QB won't tell the tale for either.

Josh never looked nearly this lost.   This guy is toast...

1 minute ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I don't understand why not a quick slant in an all out blitz.  You don't have time for a ball down the field.

Let your WR make a play....

I dunno. Just because the Pats blitzed 86 times in a row in this situation does not in any way imply they are going to do it ever again.

• Haha (+1) 1