Game Thread MNF: Patriots at Jets on ESPN

1 minute ago, Nanker said:

It’s the unis. The JESTS have their clown suits on... like The Bills did yesterday. 

Bills gotta ditch those red pajamas if they’re going to go anywhere. They’re brutal karma-wise. 

Aren't the Bills undefeated in those pajamas?

6 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Is this really the National narrative? I heard zero nfl reporters “feel bad” for Josh Allen last year when he had bales of hay as his OL

Here's the "Allen is a parody of an NFL QB guy":

Edited by HappyDays
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, TheProcess said:

Only thing worse than watching the cheats roll is listening to them heap praise on Gilmore. For whatever reason McD let him walk. Rare time we hit on a first rounder. I know we had cap issues then, but you don’t let guys like that walk out the door for nothing. 

Gilmore was too expensive, plus he was not a process guy, nor was he a McBeane draftee.

4 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

Hilarious that he literally just said "Seeing ghosts." LOL.

But true,  none the less. Actually, not a bad self assessment. 

Darnold is having a bad night, but I like his ability to shake it off. He’s Josh like in that regard, imo. It will be interesting to see if he can turn it around like Allen did in the second half vs. the Pats***.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BillsFan130 said:

Regardless if Allen was slightly better than Darnold, that really doesn’t mean much. Both performances were terrible and that’s all I’m trying to say 

Bills fans are aware what happened that game. However, the board was full of proclamations of Darnolds superiority and claims that he would beat the Pats and look good doing it. What you’re seeing is the response to that. Football fans understand what young QBs typically do vs BB defense. Very few inexperienced QBs are immune. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, K-9 said:

Darnold is having a bad night, but I like his ability to shake it off. He’s Josh like in that regard, imo. It will be interesting to see if he can turn it around like Allen did in the second half vs. the Pats***.

He's really talented, and a very good guy. Just a turnover machine.

1 minute ago, K-9 said:

His ability to shake it off? How so? By throwing another pick?

4 minutes ago, TheProcess said:

Only thing worse than watching the cheats roll is listening to them heap praise on Gilmore. For whatever reason McD let him walk. Rare time we hit on a first rounder. I know we had cap issues then, but you don’t let guys like that walk out the door for nothing. 

Even Marshall Newhouse looks passable on the Patriots. Gilmore is able to get away playing physical while on the Bills he was getting flags for playing the same. 

Granted Gilmore is a very good player but on NE he is untouchable.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2