Game Thread MNF: Patriots at Jets on ESPN

Just now, CLTbills said:

As much as I really want the Patriots to lose a game to even up the AFCE standings, it needs to not be this one. The absolute worst thing in the world would be Jets fans not being able to shut up about beating the Pats.

I think we’re ok on this.  

Sam Darnold is making Josh Allen’s game against the Pats look like prime Joe Montana. 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

I'll be the one to say it. I'm rooting for the Patriots. I have zero expectations of the Bills taking the division this year and I don't want the Jets hanging around in the wildcard race.

I’m thinking you feel like you need a shower right about now.

1 minute ago, BillsRdue said:

Patriots D. The gift that keeps on giving in fantasy football. SOB, it's going to cost me a win this week.

You're playing the Pats D this week in fantasy?  They're going to give you 40 points by the time the game is over

Tuned in late. This is going well. This isn’t even the most talented cheats team I’ve ever seen. Refuse to believe they will go undefeated. But looking more likely our “but at least we’ve been to 4 Super Bowls in a row, no one will ever do that again” argument may die. Especially in a watered down AFC. Man I hate these tools. 

Big gulps huh guys?! Whelp...see ya later!