Bills Fans Expectations for the Offense

my expectations for the offense are that they develop as the year goes on ..not week to week that's unrealistic.

incorporate Croft Singletary Duke and Knox into the game plan

the offensive line to gell as we get into second half of the season

you dont have to play well in September or October to be able to turn it on as the second half comes around

but you do have to win in September and October

57 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

I posted yesterday that the poster that started this thread has a history of making really stupid threads. I then commended him for his consistency.....

Thank you for not letting me down, OP. 

Again missing the point as many here are as they talk about the Defense and "baby" steps. 

The Bills offense has been a dumpster fire since 2015 & always some excuse.  Happy to see some improvement, but want to see more.

Take a look at 2015 & who was at the bottom & they seemed to address it.....

Look at 2016/17/18 and again we see teams that have turned it around.

Is it too much to want the Bills to do the same.  

Always an excuse.  

1 hour ago, Billsfan1972 said:

Yes I want offense & 300 yard passing games.  That is what entertains me.  Yes & winning doesn't hurt too.

Will say it over and over that I have no interest in a 14-7 defensive struggle, which should be the exception not the rule.  Seen way too many of those (and blow-outs) as a Bills fan.  Just once I'd like a 35-31 game.

Looking at this years stats confirms the Bills are better but pretty much in the lower third and have had an easy schedule.

What's sad is just how bad the Passing line has been since 2015.

http://www.nfl.com/stats/categorystats?seasonType=REG&offensiveStatisticCategory=TEAM_PASSING&d-447263-n=1&d-447263-o=2&d-447263-p=1&d-447263-s=TOTAL_POINTS_GAME_AVG&tabSeq=2&season=2019&role=TM&Submit=Go&archive=false&conference=null&defensiveStatisticCategory=null&qualified=false

And to think they are 5-1 and had to come back & win in the fourth in 4 of 5 games.  

The Bills need to assert themselves and bury these bottom feeders and be life & death in the fourth.

Yes and I will keep banging the drum........

More like a 35-3 game. If a team puts 31 on us, then that probably means our D is playing crappy.