Dolphins player spit in Bills fan's face after the game

CLTbills

36 minutes ago, BuffAlone said:

is calling a professional athlete "irrelevant" in need of a lesson learned in your opinion?especially pertaining to a 13 year old child?? seriously. I want your opinion

How is calling someone irrelevant not disrespectful?  Please enlighten me.

The lesson to be be learned is that disrespecting a human being affords you none of their respect in return. It has nothing to do with justifying an eye for an eye.

53 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

I'm no lawyer, but i'm pretty sure spitting on someone is classified as assault.

Assault spit is very real. CA just passed a law banning anyone from carrying anything that will make their mouth water. If we can save one kid from being spit on, it'll be worth it.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Seven-N-Nine said:

Or just maybe he'll disrespect the wrong person as an adult?

So I am not quite sure you know this so I will assume you dont

Kids act a certain way its often called immature because they are KIDS....and for the most part mature into adult hood

I got a nephew who was a holy terror when he was a kid.....turned into a man you could be proud of to know

How is calling someone irrelevant not disrespectful?  Please enlighten me.

The lesson to be be learned is that disrespecting a human being affords you none of their respect in return. It has nothing to do with justifying an eye for an eye.

you are irrelevant. tell me how I just made you feel. and then spit on your child because your mad. we are not talking about an adult disrespecting an adult. we are talking about a 13 year old child. grow the ***** up whine ass! and realize what you are saying/ believing is EXACTLY what's wrong with the world today. a bunch of butt hurt crybaby, #me too mf'ers

16 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Jokes still on him he's still a player the Dolphins decided to keep on a team that is designed to lose.

I always wonder what it must feel like to be a player on a team designed to lose, and know that when the team is better you will not be there due to lack of talent.  You stay because it is your only chance to do the thing you love, at the same time you're being used for ulterior motive.  Thought about this a lot when the Sabres were tanking. 

Edited by Seven-N-Nine

44 minutes ago, Seven-N-Nine said:

I've watched a lot of young kids grow up, and have seen results of many parenting styles, this has formed my opinon on this matter.

But what this statement tells me - You said you've watched a lot of young kids grow up, but you didn't say "I raised my kids this way", and that's what formed your opinion -  is that you don't have kids. I could be wrong. But it's a strange choice of words for someone who is a parent.

If you're not a parent, don't act like you know the best way to parent. Period.

Edited by CLTbills
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I always wonder what it must feel like to be a player on a team designed to lose, and know that when the team is better you will not be there due to lack of talent.  You stay because it is your only chance to do the thing you love, at the same time you're being used for ulterior motive.  Thought about this a lot when the Sabres were tanking. 

I disagree. you obviously don't think. and you are irrelevant anyway

2 minutes ago, Seven-N-Nine said:

Smart way to look at I'd say is an opportunity to audition to either keep a job on the future team or for another one to pick you up once the disaster is over.

1 minute ago, CLTbills said:

But what this statement tells me - You said you've watched a lot of young kids grow up, but you didn't say "I raised my kids this way", and that's what formed your opinion -  is that you don't have kids. I could be wrong. But it's a strange choice of words for someone who is a parent.

If you're not a parent, don't act like you know the best way to parent. Period.

Part of being raised by great parents, firm but fair, and then seeing how the parenting landscape changed and you could no longer be firm (not physically) without getting a visit from child services due to academia encouraging children to lie about their parents, I decided procreation was not for me.  Also, I believe that if you are going to raise children you should be married. The current institution of marriage is not fair, and I wanted no part of it. That being said, I am still allowed to have opinions on parenting, I watched two of the best perform the duty, and the current form of it is in shambles IMO.